Go Back   Bloggingheads Community > Diavlog comments
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Diavlog comments Post comments about particular diavlogs here.
(Users cannot create new threads.)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-08-2008, 06:28 PM

Default Re: The Only Reason Palin's On the Ticket

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidneystones View Post
You'd expect Dan to come out of his ivory-tower rather than follow Elvin in and I was pleased Dan did exactly that: correcting Elvin's poorly supported claims that Palin's speech did not invite meaningful debate.
I have to assume that you are talking about this exchange. Dan actually does the opposite of what you claim. He specifically says he doesn't know whether it invited debate. Then he disagrees about something different, the effectiveness of the speech. (Though it seemed to me they both thought it was effective, and there was no real disagreement but whatever.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidneystones View Post
I linked, thanks all the same, to the witness who argues Palin's teleprompter 'did not actually break', but merely scrolled along irrespective of where Governor Palin actually was in her speech.
Unless someone edited your post, you and Jyminee linked to the same post in which Jonathan Martin says that he did not notice any malfunction and says a RNC source confirmed the same. (More about this is here.) Perhaps you meant to link to Erik Erickson's post at Redstate which Martin quotes from in order to counter his claims?