Go Back   Bloggingheads Community > Life, the Universe and Everything
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Life, the Universe and Everything Post comments about everything else here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-05-2011, 05:42 AM

Default Re: Strauss-Kahn: New (old) rape allegation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderment View Post
He has been charged with six felony sexual assault crimes in NY. Here is the short description of the alleged rape:

"The defendant engaged in oral sexual conduct and anal sexual conduct with another person by FORCIBLE COMPULSION....subjected another person to sexual contact by FORCIBLE COMPULSION, restrained another person without consent...."

More description: locked the door, grabbed her boobs, attempted to pull down her panties, "forcibly grabbed informant's vaginal area...forcibly made contact with his penis and informant's mouth twice; accomlished the above acts by using actual physical force. "
I am perfectly aware of the charges against DSK.

My remark, which you quoted out of context (either because you like to score trivial points or because you have impaired reading skills---cf. your inability to understand the BHL article a while ago) concerned the reputation of Strauss-Kahn in France. In that context, I said: "he has never been accused of rape." The charge of attempted rape, filed just recently by Tristane Banon, is not the same thing as a charge of rape (besides being impossible to prove), and was only filed in the aftermath of the NY case.

Last edited by Florian; 07-05-2011 at 05:52 AM..