Go Back   Bloggingheads Community > Diavlog comments
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Diavlog comments Post comments about particular diavlogs here.
(Users cannot create new threads.)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-06-2011, 12:01 PM

Default Re: Ron Paul can win Iowa

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinSwords View Post
I guess I never thought to question the use of the honorific for MLK, since I revere him as one of the great men of history.

Said by Ron Paul:

Quote:
Opinion polls consistently show that only about 5 percent of blacks have sensible political opinions, i.e. support the free market, individual liberty and the end of welfare and affirmative action.

Given the inefficiencies of what D.C. laughingly calls the `criminal justice system,’ I think we can safely assume that 95 percent of the black males in that city are semi-criminal or entirely criminal.

(W)e are constantly told that it is evil to be afraid of black men, it is hardly irrational. Black men commit murders, rapes, robberies, muggings and burglaries all out of proportion to their numbers.

We don’t think a child of 13 should be held responsible as a man of 23. That’s true for most people, but black males age 13 who have been raised on the streets and who have joined criminal gangs are as big, strong, tough, scary and culpable as any adult and should be treated as such.
Ah this reminds me of Amy Wax's position with Glenn Loury. Blacks are either genetically inferior ( sailer/murray/the derb ) or their culture is inferior ( wax and the rest ). Thankfully for the conservative view of things, racism or racist tendencies have not been a problem in american culture for the last 30 or 40 years otherwise making such racially oriented charges might be a bit problematic

Last edited by thouartgob; 12-06-2011 at 12:03 PM.. Reason: fixed quote AGAIN !!