Go Back   Bloggingheads Community > Diavlog comments
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Diavlog comments Post comments about particular diavlogs here.
(Users cannot create new threads.)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-05-2012, 01:33 AM

Default Re: LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baz View Post
But that doesn't mean we can't look at some of his other policies objectively and endorse them if we agree with them.
Sure, I agree, but we don't need Ron Paul to do that. I, for one, will continue to advocate for the policies you're referring to, as I always have. But I will never hold up Ron Paul as the leader of the cause, or associate myself or my ideas with him, in any way. In fact, I hope nobody, anywhere, makes any connection between what I believe and what Ron Paul believes. To the extent they do, our cause is weakened.

To be honest, a lot of people are going to have strong doubts about your morality if you connect yourself to Ron Paul. I personally think doing so is morally inexcusable. The man is a revolting, disgusting peddlar of hate, and if that doesn't cause you to run away from him as fast as you can, the question becomes, "What's wrong with you? How can you be so morally blind and morally bankrupt that you would not only associate your own name with his, but help to promote him?" There can be no justification or excuse for doing either.

No disrespect; I'm just telling you how I honestly feel.

Last edited by TwinSwords; 01-05-2012 at 01:39 AM..