Go Back   Bloggingheads Community > Diavlog comments
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Diavlog comments Post comments about particular diavlogs here.
(Users cannot create new threads.)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-24-2011, 06:08 PM

Default Re: Science Saturday: Celestial Couch Potatoes (John Horgan & George Johnson)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Wright View Post
For the benefit of those who might read the comments without watching this diavlog, and draw unduly dark inferences about the future: As George says, John and George are free to keep doing science diavlogs as often as they want. We hope that will be very often.
More generally: There's a fair amount of misinformation about the future of Bloggingheads floating around, some of it resulting from my own insufficiently careful statements, and some of it resulting from the fact that prospects have changed a bit since I made those statements. In hopes of clarifying things, I've arranged to tape a Commenter Klatch this week with commenter jimM47, who earned much praise for his previous interrogation of me. If all goes well, it will be posted by Wednesday p.m.
Meanwhile, I join all other John 'n George fans in lobbying them to return--and, indeed, to realize, as Nietzsche put it (in a somewhat different context), eternal recurrence.
--Bob
For what it's worth, much as I lack knowledge of the technical, financial details, etc., your main point seemed pretty clear to me, and I hope everything will work out so that as many as possible of the BHTV diavloggers will coninue to appear.

I especially like George and John and I want to see them again. I'm also looking forward to your diavlogs, the more the better, as far as I'm concerned.

Have to rush, but good luck to you, and best to everybody for the holidays and New Year.