Go Back   Bloggingheads Community > Diavlog comments
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Diavlog comments Post comments about particular diavlogs here.
(Users cannot create new threads.)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-24-2011, 10:47 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Hume's Bastard Send a message via Skype™ to Hume's Bastard
Default Re: Science Saturday: Celestial Couch Potatoes (John Horgan & George Johnson)

I'm not going to comment on the future of bh.tv. I just hope I can watch a diavlog a few times a week. And, I really hope there is a Science Saturday-like diavlog on once a week. This is my favorite feature, and I look forward to it every Saturday. Thank you John Horgan and George Johnson for these classic diavlogs and for all the other guests you have engaged when not talking together.

I hope 2012 is a good year for me and bh.tv, because it is the first podcast I listen to that is provided free that I would consider contributing money to.

I love my Kindle. But then, I have few choices here in South Korea to use hardware that can bridge the international gap without too many fees or regulation. I still cannot download certain material or receive software or hardware from most non-Korean outlets. In Korea I have to sign contracts for equipment and services I don't need. The Kindle is exactly what I wanted and I didn't have to pay more for it than it actually costs to make. After that I want to buy a notebook, because I need a keyboard. The tablet is fine for games and media, and maybe with a keyboard connected with USB might be doable. But, it's mostly a social media phenomenon.