Go Back   Bloggingheads Community > Diavlog comments
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Diavlog comments Post comments about particular diavlogs here.
(Users cannot create new threads.)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-15-2010, 05:26 PM

Default Re: What Can You Prove? (David Corn & Jim Pinkerton)

Quote:
Originally Posted by popcorn_karate View Post
your desire to excuse bush and condemn Obama (who is clearly harder working based on the only evidence we have - how often they are on vacation) points to your blind partisanship, in my opinion, far more than it points towards racism.

my perspicacious partisanship, on the other hand, has lead me to say things far worse about every republican president we've had, and I'd hate to think that i couldn't be just as vehement in my antipathy towards a black republican president without some jackass calling me a racist.

its every american's right to call the president a worthless, lazy, lying sack of crap. When we do the obvious reason is partisanship - not racism or traitorous anti-american biases. well, partisanship and the fact that they have pretty much all fit that description for the last 30 years.
And yet when you accuse a black man of being "lazy," especially when any reasonable reading of the evidence directly refutes the claim - you're wide open for accusations that that you're hitching a ride on a venerable racist meme. And you should expect to be called on it.