Go Back   Bloggingheads Community > Life, the Universe and Everything
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Life, the Universe and Everything Post comments about everything else here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-21-2011, 08:50 PM
apple

Default NC: All-American Muslim Brothers Sentenced in Terror Trial

Dylan Boyd and Zakariya Boyd (All-American Muslims)

Brothers in federal terror trial sentenced

Two brothers who said their father had a devastating influence on them, persuading them to take on the jihad cause, were sentenced in U.S. District Court in New Bern Tuesday.

Dylan Boyd, 25, and his older brother, Zakariya Boyd, 22, an Eagle Scout, were sentenced to seven and nine years respectively in federal court.

Damn Quakers, always taking up their jihad against non-Quakers.

The brothers were part of a group of eight men who raised money, stockpiled weapons and trained for jihad attacks against American military targets and others they considered enemies of Islam.

Defense attorneys said the Boyd brothers were influenced by their overbearing father, Daniel Boyd, and his evil radical Muslim views.

Are these defense attorneys Islamophobes? Why are they calling perfectly decent Muslim views "evil" and "radical". If jihad against American infidels is evil and radical, then Muhammad was evil and radical, because he commanded jihad against infidels until they would submit to Muslims and pay the jizyah.

Zakariya told the court that he was sorry for the time and resources that the court had to use for the case. Crying, he apologized to his family.

“I am sorry for the sorry and tears I have brought you. I regret that I allowed outside influences to take me to this point in my life. I have remorse and shameful regrets,” he said.

Poor boy, he must think: did I really just destroy my life for a desert-dwelling pedophile?

Dylan’s lawyer, Joseph Zeszotarski Jr., said that Dylan was more afraid of his father than he was of God.

“The extent of his father’s control and instruction in Dylan’s life was extreme, ruthless and endless,” Zeszotarski said.

If this is true, it won't be the first time that a Muslim father recruits his own children to carry out acts of terrorism.

Dylan Boyd also has a small child from a prearranged marriage that his parents orchestrated.

They must not have gotten the message that prearranged marriages have nothing to do with Islam when they converted to the religion. Too bad they didn't listen to leftists and their interpretation of Islam, which is that Islam commands peace, love, women's rights and gay marriage.

The brothers’ mother, Sabrina Boyd, dressed in Muslim garb, a brother and Dylan Boyd’s wife were in court, along with several other friends.

Isn't it swell that Sabrina and her husband converted to the beautiful religion called Islam?

http://www.newbernsj.com/news/federa...-brothers.html

--

Perhaps a reality show should be based on this interesting All-American Muslim family. Hell, they aren't even immigrant all-American Muslims, they are all-American all-American Muslims.

Last edited by apple; 12-21-2011 at 08:54 PM..