Go Back   Bloggingheads Community > Diavlog comments
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Diavlog comments Post comments about particular diavlogs here.
(Users cannot create new threads.)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-19-2011, 08:14 PM

Default Re: Values Added: Parallel Knowledge Systems (Michelle Goldberg & Michael Dougherty)

[QUOTE=MichaelBD;217373]Yes, still 100% pro-life. Didn't think of this as a debate but a discussion. Thanks though.[/QUOTE

I wrote my post on just 1 segment "Anti-abortionist invoke the civil rights movement" I wrote out on the back of several envelopes, one false statement after another that Michelle was making. I think my rebuttal stands for itself; and I hope you learned something. I can not understand why you were not standing up to her and saying - Hey, you've got that one wrong. Michael, she said Pro-Lifers don't care about pregnant women and you said nothing. How can that be? I understand you want to have a discussion but it should be based on facts. Maybe you honestly didn't know about the National Black Pro-Life coalition being responsible for the billboards - who knows? But it seems if you had known that conversation would not have turned into "how dare white conservatives use civil rights language."

Trash conservatives all you want, but please, stand up for LIFE. 3,000 abortions every day in the US. As Catholics we have a moral obligation to speak the truth, even to progressive atheist and pro-abortionist like Michelle who actully said " It's not bigoted to hate someones beliefs."