Go Back   Bloggingheads Community > Stupid pointless flame wars
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Stupid pointless flame wars Flame wars from diavlog threads are dumped here.
(Users cannot create new threads.)
All hope abandon, ye who enter in.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-11-2010, 10:14 PM
Whatfur
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Whatfur

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohreally View Post
....Is killing Muslims by the hundreds of thousands, a US specialty lately, ....
Funny...well actually not funny...I was unfortunately put in the position of having to be on a highway today for a couple hours on a beautiful day and passed the time listening to the radio and on 2 different venues (NPR/ and a conservative station) I heard this same concept thrown out by a host and a caller respectively both of a liberal persuasion. Now here. Did this just come through on the Moveon.huffington.democracynow email list as the talking point of the day? Regardless; a stupid, non-sequitur point made usually by idiots. Where were you on 9-11 in a hole?

Last edited by Whatfur; 09-12-2010 at 09:31 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-12-2010, 09:24 AM
Whatfur
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Whatfur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatfur View Post
Funny...well actually not funny...I was unfortunately put in the position of having to be on a highway today for a couple hours on a beautiful day and passed the time listening to the radio and on 2 different venues (NPR/ and a conservative station) I heard this same concept thrown out by a host and a caller respectively both of a liberal persuasion. Now here. Did this just come through on the Moveon.huffington.democracynow email list as the talking point of the day? Regardless; a stupid, non-sequitur point made usually by idiots. Where were you on 9-11 in a hole?
Thanks for moving this here Brenda, it now will get 10xs the reads. This place actually ran better while you were on vacation. Go figure and then go away.

Last edited by Whatfur; 09-12-2010 at 09:55 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-12-2010, 10:04 AM
Ocean Ocean is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: US Northeast
Posts: 6,784
Default Re: Whatfur

Why did you change the last sentence of your original comment?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-12-2010, 10:08 AM
Whatfur
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Whatfur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocean View Post
Why did you change the last sentence of your original comment?
Huh?
Why are oranges round?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-12-2010, 10:35 AM
Ocean Ocean is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: US Northeast
Posts: 6,784
Default Re: Whatfur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatfur View Post
Huh?
Why are oranges round?
What do you mean? Are you saying it's in your nature to come back and change your comments to make them look better after they've been banned? Just like it's in an orange's nature to be round?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-12-2010, 10:40 AM
Whatfur
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Whatfur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocean View Post
What do you mean? Are you saying it's in your nature to come back and change your comments to make them look better after they've been banned? Just like it's in an orange's nature to be round?
F O O.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-12-2010, 10:52 AM
Ocean Ocean is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: US Northeast
Posts: 6,784
Default Re: Whatfur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatfur View Post
F O O.
LOL! I'm so glad I have no clue about what that means, and what's more, I have no interest in knowing. None.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-12-2010, 01:18 PM
Whatfur
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Whatfur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocean View Post
LOL! I'm so glad I have no clue...
LOL, obviously.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-12-2010, 02:47 PM
graz graz is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 3,162
Default Re: Whatfur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocean View Post
What do you mean? Are you saying it's in your nature to come back and change your comments to make them look better after they've been banned? Just like it's in an orange's nature to be round?
Wow. Thanks for trying to get to the bottom of the troll's thinking. We're all the better for it.

Maybe I'm missing the point? Positive reinforcement? Just curious?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-12-2010, 02:52 PM
Ocean Ocean is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: US Northeast
Posts: 6,784
Default Re: Whatfur

Quote:
Originally Posted by graz View Post
Maybe I'm missing the point?
It's pointless. I was just bored this morning.
Reply With Quote
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.