Go Back   Bloggingheads Community > Life, the Universe and Everything
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Life, the Universe and Everything Post comments about everything else here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-13-2010, 01:54 PM

Default Re: Whatfur's war

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatfur View Post
How lucky for you to work at a brewery.
LOL
But if'n I did, I would take pride in my work, and try to know as much about brewing beer as I could possibly get in my teeny tiny mind, and concentrate my time and my efforts on brewing the best beer in the world. Someone else would have to do the tasting though. (nuff said)

Seriously, I'm not interested in commenting on anyone's private life, only the stupid shit they think is clever enough to post on this forum. (yours truly included)

That said, I'm am super lucky to be in love with what I do, and unlike most of the self described "self made" wingnuts, I will never be delusional enough to take all the credit, or feel entitled enough to hoard all the rewards, or politically back those that do. (It's a libral thing... don't worry your pretty little head)

But unlike so many classist cretins on both sides of the great divide, if it all ended tomorrow, I'd go get what ever job I could get, do the best I could, and be damn proud to do it, and I wouldn't care one bit what you or anybody else thought. (you oughta try it sometime)

Last edited by handle; 07-13-2010 at 02:23 PM..