Go Back   Bloggingheads Community > Diavlog comments
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Diavlog comments Post comments about particular diavlogs here.
(Users cannot create new threads.)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-25-2008, 02:45 PM

Default Re: Aw, Nuts

Quote:
Graz: Couching your "caring" in references to unattributed blacks or aligning yourself with Glenn Loury do not hide your agenda. Set yourself free, make the case for John McCain. But otherwise, don't think that your subterfuge is gonna go unnoticed.
Whew, that sounded just a tad bitter. I think I've been about as open as possible since you've all got me "tagged" as a Clinton (whatever BJ said) so I don't see myself as having a hidden agenda anymore than you do. You know that I don't support Obama just about as much as you do support him. I only wish that I had paid more attention to the gentleman who made those comments to prove that I didn't make it up. By the way, how would you frame Jackson's and Wright's referenced reaction to Obama? Obviously there's something more than petty jealously going on here. As for Professor Loury, I don't place myself in the same category -- only tend to agree with him quite a bit. As for McCain, I'm not in love with him but I'll see what I can put together for you.