Go Back   Bloggingheads Community > Diavlog comments
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Diavlog comments Post comments about particular diavlogs here.
(Users cannot create new threads.)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-29-2011, 06:56 PM

Default Re: It's the racism, stupid

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjkeefe View Post
... lies entirely at the feet of the conservative media, who, by the way, also never shut up about the "lamestream media." The RWNM spent nearly two years fear-mongering about Obama and his supposed sinister past. But did they find anything of actual substance? No. So either they can't do investigative journalism or there was nothing to find. And now it's non-stop whining about "not being properly vetted." So much for individual responsibility. I guess it's just another empty conservative slogan.

But really, this "not properly vetted" bullshit is just more cryptoracism. You all can't accept that a black man won fair and square, so you insist there had to be something illegitimate about the election. As well as insisting non-stop that there is something illegitimate about the man.

It's disgraceful behavior, and it's embarrassing to most Americans that you can't grow out of this mindset.
I see Bob's efforts to wet-nurse some of the commenters to the point of adult dialog have met with mixed success. Brendan: you are beneath contempt and certainly beneath my attention. Goodbye.