1. The DOJ went on a fishing expedition to AZ trying to catch Arpaio in profiling, and couldn't get anything. They went after him on something else instead.
2. Instead of trying to figure out why the DOJ would do that in the first place (hint: Arpaio is one of those who could cost them power), the two hacks give a skewed view of what went on.
3. For instance, a DHS Asst. Sec'y defended Arpaio against claims of racial profiling
4. Regarding the tea partiers
, they lean libertarian and their strings are being pulled by, in addition to garden-variety DC hacks, libertarians. For instance, without Koch money, one wonders exactly where the partiers (or the Cato Institute) would be.
5. Regarding who's the true libertarian, maybe Sanchez can give us the libertarian justification for playing the race card as he did. (Hopefully BHTV won't delete this comment as Sanchez did with comments I left on his site.)