Go Back   Bloggingheads Community > Life, the Universe and Everything
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Life, the Universe and Everything Post comments about everything else here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-18-2009, 01:02 PM
Lyle

Default Obama: Keep Your Sexuality To Yourself Homosexuals

bjkeefe,

Haha. I don't normally watch Fox News and I don't even listen to Rush Limbaugh. I'm a registered independent who voted for Barack Obama. I've told you before I'm a contrarian, i.e., not a partisan. If anyone is a parroting a line it's you, because you're the partisan, not me. My guess is you get a lot of your stuff from Firedoglake and friends (which I read... got to see what Jane Hamsher is saying), cause you link to them regularly and use wingnut about as much as Jane Hamsher does.

I don't think I've ever linked to Fox News or quoted Rush Limbaugh. I prefer linking to the New York Times, if anything. I'm also on the Brooks/Reihan/Douthat side in the Rush Wars. Sean Hannity is a disaster for conservatism.

Barack Obama doesn't support gay marriage. He doesn't want gays in his military just yet. He also has the exact same religous views as Sarah Palin (Jesus floated into heaven for everybody's sins, etc... ). He's killing children left and right in Afghanistan and Pakistan. What a monster Barack Obama is. Haha.

Keep pretending I'm something I'm not, if you want. It's not a way to win a argument though.

Last edited by Lyle; 05-18-2009 at 01:06 PM..