Go Back   Bloggingheads Community > Diavlog comments
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Diavlog comments Post comments about particular diavlogs here.
(Users cannot create new threads.)

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #39  
Old 12-10-2011, 08:10 PM
bkjazfan bkjazfan is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: South Los Angeles, Ca.
Posts: 1,192
Default Re: The Week in Blog: Weird in Washington (Bill Scher & Kristen Soltis)

This 1% business is getting old. Robert Reich about 15 years ago said that the top 30% are ahead of the financial eight ball and the remaining 70% are falling further and further behind. Now, it could be the top 20 or 25%. Smearing the top 1% is the easy way out. The hard part is dealing the bottom 3/4's. They have been sliding down the economic ladder for at least the past 30 years regardless of who runs Congress or occupies the White House.

Last edited by bkjazfan; 12-10-2011 at 08:16 PM..
Reply With Quote
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.