Go Back   Bloggingheads Community > Diavlog comments
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Diavlog comments Post comments about particular diavlogs here.
(Users cannot create new threads.)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-12-2011, 12:52 PM

Default Re: What America has to offer the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by BornAgainDemocrat View Post
Please, BJ. I am neither a bigot nor a pseudo-intellectual. I am trying to address the challange of human biodiversity -- that fact that in a Darwinian world different population groups are endowed with different sets of abilities and disabilities. It is all a matter of frequency and percentages in the genetic lottery of life. You have to be a Creationist not to take these facts seriously -- in which case you will be naked unto your enemies.

Let's concentrate on egalitarianism where it counts -- in making sure that all groups have a chance to lead happy and fulfilling lives regardless of their individual endowments. I've given a lot of thought to this problem. best,
Could you please provide evidence for your claim that different population groups are endowed with different sets of abilities and disabilities? I would also like to know how governments are supposed to apply this "scientific" knowledge to immigrants. Only individuals immigrate, not populations.

I know that you have a very high opinion of your own intelligence, but I have difficulty believing it when you make such dubious claims. I remember not so long ago that you made similarly unfounded claims about contemporary Europeans being "collectively responsible" for the holocaust and therefore morally obligated to solve the Israel/Palestinian problem....

Now what is your "ethnic group"? Are you absolutely sure that you are one of the chosen few?