Go Back   Bloggingheads Community > Stupid pointless flame wars
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Stupid pointless flame wars Flame wars from diavlog threads are dumped here.
(Users cannot create new threads.)
All hope abandon, ye who enter in.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-26-2011, 08:54 PM

Default Re: Non-Scenery-Chewing Oscar Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm SO awesome! View Post
for the record i never did that. and you'd be lucky to be judgmental enough to have an interesting opinion anyway. i went through all your comments and you're frighteningly, patently boring. hey, you should take your joke thing your doing on the road. it's really funny. i can tell you have a keen sense of humor. once again....why are you offended? why are you talking to me? sorry i offended your SWPL sensory system
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm SO awesome! View Post
You had people being influenced by Bob dylan and writing slightly worse but pretty good music. Now you have a generation of people who are so insanely stupid they actually think Eminem qualifies as talent.
Am I boring or funny? Hard to be both.
Who says I'm offended? Since I'm you in 30 years, I am embarrassed. Sorry I didn't think it worth the effort to cut and paste your pubescent opinion and qualify my statement, but you are basically saying Zimmerman had talent, and Mathers did not.
Listen to the voice in your head, and try to understand that thinking you are smart, being smart, and being smart enough to know which thing you are, and what actual good it will do you can make your life a lot better.
And stop listening to Mr. Pipey.

My mad drug/alcohol addict-speak translation skills can interpret your ramblings for the casual reader:
Boring= Mr. Pipey says its time to get wasted!
Retard= Anyone who knows you better than you do, or reacts to your calls for attention.
Interesting opinion= Agrees with everything I say.