View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 12:14 AM

Default Re: Potentially Non-Evil Human Beings (Katherine Mangu-Ward & Stephen Spruiell)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocean View Post
Almost forgot about this one. They kept making comments about teachers' unions requesting more training for teachers in Hawaii and how journalist don't get to go to places like that.

Ask the brothers to send you to report on next years' APA annual meeting or suck it up!

Aloha, Bon Jour, Bienvenidos, Bienvenue, Wilkommen, Welcome!
I have more teachers in my family than I can count, from my mother, two grandmothers, my sister, and a number of aunts and uncles. And in my life none of them has ever gone to Hawaii -- or any other luxurious destination -- for "teacher training." This is just more wingnut psychopathy designed to demonize one of the few elements of the working class not yet reduced to poverty.

It's amazing that so many Americans are willing to line up behind a platform of "cut special deals for the very wealthy while demonizing teachers." It's astonishing that this actually works.

Hate is not only a core conservative value -- it's apparently also very effective!

Last edited by TwinSwords; 09-22-2010 at 12:19 AM..