View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 03:58 AM

Default Re: Dunkirk (Robert Wright & Mickey Kaus)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderment View Post
Awesome rant, Globo! You're the first Bloggingheads Truther.

If there was ever a final one to end on, let it be that one. Well done, Wondermentperson.

Speaking of which (in re the first 20 min), I thought Mickey was perfect. Say what you will about him, and I've said plenty, he does have that LA state of mind that's just the right blend of tough and tender, that can at the same time appreciate what has happened and keep in it perspective.

Of course I will wish Bob the best of luck in his future endeavors, recent unpleasantnesses notwithstanding. I suppose I will let the news settle and digest for a bit before I say anything more on this front.

To the rest of you, diavloggers and commenters (well, in all honesty, to a strong fraction of the rest of you): thank you for every which way you've stretched my mind, challenged my preconceptions, made me laugh, and fired up my cylinders. I've made a few friends here that I hope will last for life, I'm sure I'm not alone in that, and when it comes right down to it, I think Mr. Wright ought to take that one to the bank.

Go12.

Over and out.