View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 12:08 PM

Default Re: I think Matt was wrong ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenvilleSteve View Post
not sure what this is all in reference to.
First sentence of the post to which you responded:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjkeefe View Post
... at the end of the diavlog about the significance of a candidate's stance on AGW.
He was fluffing Pawlenty and trying to downplay the problems he might have with the Republican Party's base during the primaries concerning the stances he has previously taken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenvilleSteve View Post
The diavlog was too boring, could not watch after a few minutes. I do find it interesting to think about why no credible republicans are stepping forward to run the country.
I find it interesting that you think there are "no credible republicans ... stepping forward to run the country."

Quote:
During the Bush 1 and 2 periods, there seems to have been very few national level republicans coming up thru the farm system. In 4 years time we will have Walker, Christie, Niki in South Carolina, Bobby in La ready to run. I fault both Bushes with not having advanced more political leaders thru the system. Giuliani should have been attorney general just to see him perform at the national level. Christie should have been in Washington.
I also find it interesting that being a Washington insider suddenly counts as a plus for you.