View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 06:47 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Hume's Bastard Send a message via Skype™ to Hume's Bastard
Default Re: Fearless Predictions (Heather Hurlburt & Daniel Drezner)

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncle ebeneezer View Post
Well they did say that they would come back to evaluate their predictions! So that's a good sign. I agree, Heather and Dan have always been one of the most enjoyable pairings here. Things like the opening segment where they fantasized about which countries they would want to be embassadors for, is just the kind of wonky fun that I have always loved about BHTV.
Oh, I agree. It's just that within the scope of the one subject area where, given my location now, I can't ignore, I have been really annoyed by the media punting on the future and digging up any pundit or professor, to say the same things over and over again. I'm tired of scenes of crying North Koreans, too. It's a distraction now. It's like saying, "It's weird, so let's not try to analyze what little information we do have." It's very smug. Meanwhile, South Korea just sucks up defense money. Is it the best use of a dollar, is all I ask that the media to consider.