View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011, 07:21 PM

Default Re: Science Saturday: Sexist Skeptics (Ann Althouse & Rebecca Watson)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledocs View Post

I have been doing a lot of posting lately, way too much, really, and a lot of it, regrettably, has involved SK. I have many other obligations over the coming days, and I am really not at all sure that I should be asked to engage with SK or that I should agree to do so. I am intellectually vain, but he calls me a liar, he never apologizes, and now I'm supposed to debate him? And I have to define libertarianism in order to refute my own definition? It all seems a bit much, really. It might be preferable to be judged a coward by you fair-minded and much put-upon seekers after truth and justice.
Wow, you are a supreme dick. Have a look in this thread.

You said:
Quote:
No, my mistake. That was operative I quoted, but I thought it was sugarkang. So I owe sugarkang an apology.
I replied:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarkang View Post
No ill feelings on my end. Though, in the interest of civility, I ask that you give operative an open minded hearing. Libertarians work on different fundamental premises, so things may not actually be as they appear. But if afterward you still think he's an asshole, then tear him a new one!
ALL GOOD SO FAR! THEN OUT OF NOWHERE IN THE SAME THREAD...

Quote:
After a subsequent little interchange we had about Israel, I stopped reading operative. I've been hitting "View Post" a lot over the past few days. I have sugarkang filtered too, because he said he was going to filter me and I said, "Fine, no big loss to me." This was after he had written something unintelligible, and it happened to be the first time I had seen a post of his, I think.
Except, this is a big fat lie. FAT LIE. I asked you to provide proof. You said you couldn't find it. Well, ask bhtv mods, then. You know what we call this in America? It's called slander (or libel if you want to get technical) you amoral charlatan.