Bloggingheads Community

Bloggingheads Community (http://bloggingheads.tv/forum/index.php)
-   Diavlog comments (http://bloggingheads.tv/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   A Whirlwind Worldwide Tour (Robert Wright & Matthew Lee) (http://bloggingheads.tv/forum/showthread.php?t=6874)

Bloggingheads 07-07-2011 09:02 PM

A Whirlwind Worldwide Tour (Robert Wright & Matthew Lee)
 

r108dos 07-07-2011 10:16 PM

Re: A Whirlwind Worldwide Tour (Robert Wright & Matthew Lee)
 
Wow, Matt Lee is back! I was really missing his reports about the UN. Find a permanent place for him.

stephanie 07-08-2011 11:09 AM

Re: A Whirlwind Worldwide Tour (Robert Wright & Matthew Lee)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by r108dos (Post 215810)
Wow, Matt Lee is back! I was really missing his reports about the UN. Find a permanent place for him.

Yeah, I'm excited about this one.

daveh 07-08-2011 12:52 PM

Re: A Whirlwind Worldwide Tour (Robert Wright & Matthew Lee)
 
I enjoy listening to Matthew Lee because he is so engaged in his material and is well informed.

uncle ebeneezer 07-08-2011 09:35 PM

Re: A Whirlwind Worldwide Tour (Robert Wright & Matthew Lee)
 
Yes. He really is one of the best. I would love to hear him do a diavlog with Heather Hurlburt at some point. Would be interesting to hear her more policy-based approach mixed with his on-the-ground reporting.

sapeye 07-09-2011 02:22 AM

Re: A Whirlwind Worldwide Tour (Robert Wright & Matthew Lee)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by uncle ebeneezer (Post 215969)
Yes. He really is one of the best. I would love to hear him do a diavlog with Heather Hurlburt at some point. Would be interesting to hear her more policy-based approach mixed with his on-the-ground reporting.

Excellent suggestion.

Winspur 07-09-2011 03:37 PM

Re: A Whirlwind Worldwide Tour (Robert Wright & Matthew Lee)
 
I always learn a lot from Matthew. Glad he came back.

It seems that Assad's regime may collapse before Qaddafi's does; the US Ambassador visited Hama recently in a show of support for free speech, illustrating that one good ambassador is worth a million smart bombs.

Wonderment 07-09-2011 03:50 PM

Re: A Whirlwind Worldwide Tour (Robert Wright & Matthew Lee)
 
Quote:

....illustrating that one good ambassador is worth a million smart bombs.
Aren't you glad that McCain's not president? Instead of war in only six nations (Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Libya and Somalia), we could have nuclear winter by now, after invading Syria and Iran and getting Israel and its existential threat in the game.

piscivorous 07-09-2011 04:07 PM

Re: A Whirlwind Worldwide Tour (Robert Wright & Matthew Lee)
 
And the tooth fairy would be leaving ten dollar bills instead of pennies that she and her minions can afford in the economy!

Flaw 07-12-2011 11:26 AM

Re: A Whirlwind Worldwide Tour (Robert Wright & Matthew Lee)
 
Great to see Matt Lee back.

badhatharry 07-12-2011 11:32 AM

Re: A Whirlwind Worldwide Tour (Robert Wright & Matthew Lee)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wonderment (Post 216069)
Aren't you glad that McCain's not president? Instead of war in only six nations (Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Libya and Somalia), we could have nuclear winter by now, after invading Syria and Iran and getting Israel and its existential threat in the game.

That might cure global warming...


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:15 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.