Bloggingheads Community

Bloggingheads Community (http://bloggingheads.tv/forum/index.php)
-   General comments on Bloggingheads.tv (http://bloggingheads.tv/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   An Important Note to Our Valued Commenters from Bob (http://bloggingheads.tv/forum/showthread.php?t=7289)

Robert Wright 01-05-2012 12:34 PM

An Important Note to Our Valued Commenters from Bob
 
There's been some anticipatory anguish about our pending move from vBulletin to Disqus.

Let me reiterate that we're making this change reluctantly but for various well-considered reasons, chief among them the cost and hassle of keeping vBulletin linked to our diavlog pages so that comments appear under the video player. (Also, even after the cost and hassle, the comments appear there in strict chronological order, making the conversational flow hard to follow.) And we think it’s very important that the comments do appear on the diavlog pages. We're going to need your help to keep the conversations going there, so even if you have doubts about Disqus, I hope for the sake of Bloggingheads that you'll try to make it work.

By popular demand, we’re going to experiment with keeping the vBulletin forum open for those of you who want to keep using the platform to talk about non-diavlog-related stuff. But please, please, please don't use vBulletin threads to comment on the diavlogs. That would draw your energy away from the diavlog pages just when we need you to help us keep those pages smart and vibrant. The Disqus platform, being more accessible than vBulletin, will probably bring more newcomers, so we want you to be there setting an example, helping to sustain the spirit of constructive contention that you’ve built here.

Thanks,
Bob

badhatharry 01-05-2012 03:22 PM

Re: An Important Note to Our Valued Commenters from Bob
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert Wright (Post 236328)
We're going to need your help to keep the conversations going there, so even if you have doubts about Disqus, I hope for the sake of Bloggingheads that you'll try to make it work.

It's hard to start Discus commenting on threads which are already in progress due to lack of context. I'm sure people will get in the swing when they don't have the alternative venue. BTW, for the longest time I always viewed comments in the chronological order in which they appeared under the diavlog. As long as the commenter gives some context by quoting the person he is replying to, it works just fine.

simple minds.

JonIrenicus 01-05-2012 05:35 PM

Re: An Important Note to Our Valued Commenters from Bob
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by badhatharry (Post 236332)
It's hard to start Discus commenting on threads which are already in progress due to lack of context. I'm sure people will get in the swing when they don't have the alternative venue. BTW, for the longest time I always viewed comments in the chronological order in which they appeared under the diavlog. As long as the commenter gives some context by quoting the person he is replying to, it works just fine.

simple minds.



The biggest headache/nightmare of Disqus occurs on large tech blog sites like engadget. Those articles often generate thousands of comments, and disqus 50 at a time thread page limitation along with its limited thread representation make it impossible or irritating to follow. I have often made some point only to have someone argue against it in such an idiotic way that I am compelled to respond. When the threads get very large that could often mean clicking through page after page to get to the one where my comment might be on, resorting to ctrl f to find my name in the hopes that I don't get too annoyed by the process to call off the entire thing.


That said, I don't expect multi thousand posts for bloggingheads, so that should not ever get that bad.


This should be an interesting experiment though. I wonder if comments will increase or decrease with the new system. The only direct comparison I can think of is the Harry McCraken + Farhad Manjoo pairings.

I believe their first pairing was under the standard forum commenting bloggingheads has. The following ones were under techheads with disqus. There should be a direct comparison in terms of numbers of comments with the same paring for more like/like comparisons.

We'll see if the larger ease of access to make comments that disqus brings outweighs the turnoff of an inferior commenting platform with its limited thread support. Can you imagine the shape of those old lyle bjkeefe responses now? no more diagonal, threads, only long, steep drops into the abyss...

Ocean 01-05-2012 06:20 PM

Re: An Important Note to Our Valued Commenters from Bob
 
I would imagine that the decision to transition to a rudimentary comment system like disqus must have been very well researched by the BhTV staff since they have gone ahead with it despite our repeated complaints. So, I also will have to assume that their comment section will be soon filled with many new commentors, in lengthy threads. Dropping a few of the old commentors who are not motivated to switch shouldn't be a big deal and a calculated risk.

In brief, no one will miss us. And it's okay with us too.

graz 01-05-2012 06:45 PM

Re: An Important Note to Our Valued Commenters from Bob
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ocean (Post 236342)
I would imagine that the decision to transition to a rudimentary comment system like disqus must have been very well researched by the BhTV staff since they have gone ahead with it despite our repeated complaints. So, I also will have to assume that their comment section will be soon filled with many new commentors, in lengthy threads. Dropping a few of the old commentors who are not motivated to switch shouldn't be a big deal and a calculated risk.

In brief, no one will miss us. And it's okay with us too.

I miss you already. And you're not even gone yet.

Ocean 01-05-2012 06:53 PM

Re: An Important Note to Our Valued Commenters from Bob
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by graz (Post 236343)
I miss you already. And you're not even gone yet.

Yes, me too. And going like that without a party...

Ahhhh...., let's go for a drink!

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/7/7_4_13.gif

Sheesh, this reminds me how much more difficult it is to paste these smilies and emoticons in disqus!

handle 01-05-2012 06:58 PM

Re: An Important Note to Our Valued Commenters from Bob
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ocean (Post 236344)
Yes, me too. And going like that without a party...

Ahhhh...., let's go for a drink!

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/7/7_4_13.gif

Sheesh, this reminds me how much more difficult it is to paste these smilies and emoticons in disqus!

I'll raise a glass to that!
Clink!

badhatharry 01-06-2012 01:22 AM

Re: An Important Note to Our Valued Commenters from Bob
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JonIrenicus (Post 236339)

We'll see if the larger ease of access to make comments that disqus brings outweighs the turnoff of an inferior commenting platform with its limited thread support. Can you imagine the shape of those old lyle bjkeefe respones now? no more diagonal, threads, only long, steep drops into the abyss...

I have so much respect for you that I looked up the meaning of "respone' to improve my vocabulary only to find it was a typo.

Lyle and bjkeefe...seems like an eternity ago.

Florian 01-06-2012 01:56 AM

Re: An Important Note to Our Valued Commenters from Bob
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ocean (Post 236342)
I would imagine that the decision to transition to a rudimentary comment system like disqus must have been very well researched by the BhTV staff since they have gone ahead with it despite our repeated complaints. So, I also will have to assume that their comment section will be soon filled with many new commentors, in lengthy threads. Dropping a few of the old commentors who are not motivated to switch shouldn't be a big deal and a calculated risk.

In brief, no one will miss us. And it's okay with us too.

Tu me manqueras, eau profonde!

I am tempted to jump ship too. What is the point of the "like" button?

In memoriam (from Apollinaire):

Mon beau navire, ô ma mémoire (memory of past exchanges with commenters)
Avons-nous assez navigué (have we navigated enough threads)
Dans une onde mauvaise à boire? (often unpalatable)
Avons-nous assez divagué (often rambling)
De la belle aube au triste soir? (from glorious dawn to sad evening)

JonIrenicus 01-06-2012 04:26 AM

Re: An Important Note to Our Valued Commenters from Bob
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by badhatharry (Post 236371)
I have so much respect for you that I looked up the meaning of "respone' to improve my vocabulary only to find it was a typo.

Lyle and bjkeefe...seems like an eternity ago.

FIXED!

I am still adjusting to my new laptops keyboard, that is my excuse..

miceelf 01-06-2012 07:19 AM

Re: An Important Note to Our Valued Commenters from Bob
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Florian (Post 236373)
I am tempted to jump ship too. What is the point of the "like" button?

It is obviously so that you can express your admiration for such luminaries as myself, sugarkang, or badhat.

Florian 01-06-2012 08:05 AM

Re: An Important Note to Our Valued Commenters from Bob
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by miceelf (Post 236389)
It is obviously so that you can express your admiration for such luminaries as myself, sugarkang, or badhat.

So the person who gets the most votes of approval is right?

Ocean 01-06-2012 08:15 AM

Re: An Important Note to Our Valued Commenters from Bob
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Florian (Post 236373)
Tu me manqueras, eau profonde!

Thanks, Florian.

Quote:

I am tempted to jump ship too. What is the point of the "like" button?
Iin the era of electronic communication, it's the lazy person's way of indicating approval of a comment. It may imply: agree, like, LOL, correct, whathaveyou.

Quote:


In memoriam (from Apollinaire):

Mon beau navire, ô ma mémoire (memory of past exchanges with commenters)
Avons-nous assez navigué (have we navigated enough threads)
Dans une onde mauvaise à boire? (often unpalatable)
Avons-nous assez divagué (often rambling)
De la belle aube au triste soir? (from glorious dawn to sad evening)
Nice. I could have used the "like" button if I had one!

miceelf 01-06-2012 09:58 AM

Re: An Important Note to Our Valued Commenters from Bob
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Florian (Post 236390)
So the person who gets the most votes of approval is right?

What an odd conclusion. It's simply a way of expressing onesself. The person who gets the most votes of approval is the most popular. That matters to some people, apparently.

AemJeff 01-06-2012 10:03 AM

Re: An Important Note to Our Valued Commenters from Bob
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by miceelf (Post 236399)
What an odd conclusion. It's simply a way of expressing onesself. The person who gets the most votes of approval is the most popular. That matters to some people, apparently.

Think of it as a means of getting a sense of the "room," as it were. Something which might useful in some circumstances, and a distraction in others.

Florian 01-06-2012 10:57 AM

Re: An Important Note to Our Valued Commenters from Bob
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by miceelf (Post 236399)
What an odd conclusion. It's simply a way of expressing onesself. The person who gets the most votes of approval is the most popular. That matters to some people, apparently.

You are taking me too seriously. But I have to admit that I would never say that I liked a post unless I agreed with the ideas expressed or implied in it. So in that sense, a vote of approval from me would mean something like: how true, or how right you are.

Most popular.....amusing americanism.

badhatharry 01-06-2012 11:33 AM

Re: An Important Note to Our Valued Commenters from Bob
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by miceelf (Post 236399)
What an odd conclusion. It's simply a way of expressing onesself. The person who gets the most votes of approval is the most popular. That matters to some people, apparently.

I was wondering if it had anything to do with facebook likes but apparently not. I think I kinda hate the new forum. This one seems so cozy and lived in and going away!

jimM47 01-06-2012 06:58 PM

Re: An Important Note to Our Valued Commenters from Bob
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Florian (Post 236373)
What is the point of the "like" button?

It appears that Disqus makes it pretty easy to follow particular commenters (something I am already wont to do) and the "like" button has the effect of reposting the comment in question to all the people who are following you.

Unit 01-07-2012 09:43 AM

Re: An Important Note to Our Valued Commenters from Bob
 
I always thought that vBulletin was genius and truly unique in the blogosphere. It's a pity if it will simply be tossed out.

PS: My kids will also miss the little TVs with legs.

Unit 01-07-2012 10:27 AM

Re: An Important Note to Our Valued Commenters from Bob
 
After checking out Disqus I'm sorry to say but I won't be joining you on the new forum. It's been fun, and I thank everyone who's ever interacted with me.

So long everyone.

TwinSwords 01-07-2012 11:21 AM

Re: An Important Note to Our Valued Commenters from Bob
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Unit (Post 236461)
After checking out Disqus I'm sorry to say but I won't be joining you on the new forum. It's been fun, and I thank everyone who's ever interacted with me.

So long everyone.

It's a real disaster, isn't it?

Florian 01-07-2012 11:27 AM

Re: An Important Note to Our Valued Commenters from Bob
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Unit (Post 236461)
After checking out Disqus I'm sorry to say but I won't be joining you on the new forum. It's been fun, and I thank everyone who's ever interacted with me.

So long everyone.

Sorry to see you go, unit. I agree, Disqus is a very inferior substitute for vBulletin and the bhtv forum.

Ocean 01-07-2012 11:28 AM

Re: An Important Note to Our Valued Commenters from Bob
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TwinSwords (Post 236462)
It's a real disaster, isn't it?

Yes, total, and irreversible.

But I just posted a comment in that open thread. It's the beginning of a mutiny of sorts. Although civilized enough to give notice and leave it as an invitation to rescue our community.

badhatharry 01-07-2012 11:41 AM

Re: An Important Note to Our Valued Commenters from Bob
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Unit (Post 236460)
I always thought that vBulletin was genius and truly unique in the blogosphere. It's a pity if it will simply be tossed out.

PS: My kids will also miss the little TVs with legs.

I just came upon vBulletin on another blog and it felt like I was home! So it's just too expensive and complex, eh?

badhatharry 01-07-2012 11:48 AM

Re: An Important Note to Our Valued Commenters from Bob
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ocean (Post 236464)
Yes, total, and irreversible.

But I just posted a comment in that open thread. It's the beginning of a mutiny of sorts. Although civilized enough to give notice and leave it as an invitation to rescue our community.

community? hmmm.

This is like wandering around in an abandoned building and thinking you can set up housekeeping. Some day the bulldozers are going to come.

If you want to rescue your community start collecting email addresses.

TwinSwords 01-07-2012 11:53 AM

Re: An Important Note to Our Valued Commenters from Bob
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by badhatharry (Post 236468)
community? hmmm.

This is like wandering around in an abandoned building and thinking you can set up housekeeping. Some day the bulldozers are going to come.

If you want to rescue your community start collecting email addresses.

Sad, but possibly true. It does feel like the mall after everyone went home. Or that Twilight Zone episode about the only guy left alive in his town.

And it came so suddenly. Somehow I didn't really believe it was going to happen. Denial, I guess.

TwinSwords 01-07-2012 11:55 AM

Re: An Important Note to Our Valued Commenters from Bob
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ocean (Post 236464)
Yes, total, and irreversible.

But I just posted a comment in that open thread. It's the beginning of a mutiny of sorts. Although civilized enough to give notice and leave it as an invitation to rescue our community.

It will be interesting to see what happens.

I actually felt quite encouraged by this note that Bob left:

Quote:

PS [added noon Friday EST] I should add that it's not even possible to switch back to the old comment system in the short run. The redesigned site is on a different content management system than the old one, so to make vBulletin comments appear on the video pages we'd have to pay for some customized software development that would take awhile.
The text in bold (my emphasis) sounds to me like he's leaving the door open for the possibility of a reintroduction of vBulletin.

TwinSwords 01-07-2012 11:58 AM

Re: An Important Note to Our Valued Commenters from Bob
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by badhatharry (Post 236467)
I just came upon it on another blog and it felt like I was home! So it's just too expensive and complex, eh?

I can't say with certainty, but my understanding is that once you buy the license (as BhTV has already done) you can keep using it without further cost forever.* Bob did mention that there is cost to rewire vBulletin to the comments each time there's a redesign. And I suspect the reason they abandoned vBulletin this time was because BhTV was in financial dire straights at the end of 2011, and there simply wasn't money to do the work. Consequently, they turned to the free and easy to use Disqus -- just so they could continue providing something.

Of course, I might be wrong. But this is my best guess based on what Bob told us in his last Commenter Klatch and the other comments he has posted.

If I'm right - that the decision was made out of financial necessity - there may be hope that Bob will relaunch vBulletin later.

*Unless you want to upgrade to a new version later. But this version would suffice for quite a while, so that is not a factor.

badhatharry 01-07-2012 12:00 PM

Re: An Important Note to Our Valued Commenters from Bob
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TwinSwords (Post 236470)
Sad, but possibly true. It does feel like the mall after everyone went home. Or that Twilight Zone episode about the only guy left alive in his town.

And it came so suddenly. Somehow I didn't really believe it was going to happen. Denial, I guess.

Hopefully you'll be feeling the same way in November. :)

TwinSwords 01-07-2012 12:01 PM

Re: An Important Note to Our Valued Commenters from Bob
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by badhatharry (Post 236474)
Hopefully you'll be feeling the same way in November. :)

LOL!

badhatharry 01-07-2012 12:07 PM

Re: An Important Note to Our Valued Commenters from Bob
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TwinSwords (Post 236473)
I can't say with certainty, but my understanding is that once you buy the license (as BhTV has already done) you can keep using it without further cost forever.* Bob did mention that there is cost to rewire vBulletin to the comments each time there's a redesign. And I suspect the reason they abandoned vBulletin this time was because BhTV was in financial dire straights at the end of 2011, and there simply wasn't money to do the work. Consequently, they turned to the free and easy to use Disqus -- just so they could continue providing something.

Of course, I might be wrong. But this is my best guess based on what Bob told us in his last Commenter Klatch and the other comments he has posted.

If I'm right - that the decision was made out of financial necessity - there may be hope that Bob will relaunch vBulletin later.

*Unless you want to upgrade to a new version later. But this version would suffice for quite a while, so that is not a factor.

Well, I must admit I skipped the tortured diavlogs where Bob explained the ins and outs of bhtv's troubles but it seems that since he is such a skilled writer he could have/ should have spelled it out clearly.

Since popularity seems to have such value in the blogosphere it seems a shame that the solid group which has collected here would be squandered. Getting known is half the battle. I guess the other half is figuring out how to pay the bills.

Brenda 01-07-2012 12:15 PM

Re: An Important Note to Our Valued Commenters from Bob
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TwinSwords (Post 236473)
Bob did mention that there is cost to rewire vBulletin to the comments each time there's a redesign.

You're right that this was the key reason for the switch. And it's not just the money. We never found a really good programmer to maintain the custom "bridge" between vBulletin and the videopage, so we were severely restricted in our ability to stay current on upgrades to both the website's content management system and vBulletin itself. And that led to security problems, and usability problems, and ... well, it just got untenable in the end.

dieter 01-07-2012 12:18 PM

I'm on strike!
 
"Spirit of constructive contention" on Disqus??? Are there any known instances of that happening?

badhatharry 01-07-2012 12:18 PM

Re: An Important Note to Our Valued Commenters from Bob
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brenda (Post 236477)
You're right that this was the key reason for the switch. And it's not just the money. We never found a really good programmer to maintain the custom "bridge" between vBulletin and the videopage, so we were severely restricted in our ability to stay current on upgrades to both the website's content management system and vBulletin itself. And that led to security problems, and usability problems, and ... well, it just got untenable in the end.

Thanks for that, Brenda.

TwinSwords 01-07-2012 12:22 PM

Re: An Important Note to Our Valued Commenters from Bob
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by badhatharry (Post 236476)
Well, I must admit I skipped the tortured diavlogs where Bob explained the ins and outs of bhtv's troubles but it seems that since he is such a skilled writer he could have/ should have spelled it out clearly.

Since popularity seems to have such value in the blogosphere it seems a shame that the solid group which has collected here would be squandered. Getting known is half the battle. I guess the other half is figuring out how to pay the bills.

I really do think Bob did what he had to do (implementing Disqus), rather than what he wanted to do. And given the dire turn, he seems to sincerely be trying to preserve the community and encourage us to adapt to the new platform. And I think pretty quickly he will come to accept that it just isn't going to be possible. There's no way Disqus will ever be able to be a substitute for what we have (or had) here. It really is an unmitigated disaster over there. There's no way to see all the active discussions at once, it takes several clicks to jump between threads, and you don't even know if there will be any new comments until you get there. And FINDING the new comments is pure torture -- you literally have to scroll up and down the whole thread eyeballing each post to see if it's new.

People just won't do it.

There's a reason why the discussion on other Disqus threads is almost entirely superficial and shallow: Disqus cannot support what Bob provided us with here, when he gave us vBulletin.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Bob will hear us out and, if it's at all possible, restore vBulletin. It might take a while, per his comment yesterday, but he's obviously concerned about the transition to Disqus and interested in how it's being received.

I have to say: The rest of the redesign is quite nice. It's been lost in all the commotion about vBulletin, but I think the other changes they made are quite good!

Brenda 01-07-2012 12:23 PM

Re: An Important Note to Our Valued Commenters from Bob
 
You're welcome. Hope I'll continue to see you in Disqus.

TwinSwords 01-07-2012 12:29 PM

Re: An Important Note to Our Valued Commenters from Bob
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brenda (Post 236477)
You're right that this was the key reason for the switch. And it's not just the money. We never found a really good programmer to maintain the custom "bridge" between vBulletin and the videopage, so we were severely restricted in our ability to stay current on upgrades to both the website's content management system and vBulletin itself. And that led to security problems, and usability problems, and ... well, it just got untenable in the end.

Hi Brenda,
If you don't mind my asking - how often was it necessary to do that work of maintaining/updating the bridge between vBulletin and the videopage? When Bob first explained this, I assumed it was pretty infrequent. My impression was that redesigns were pretty rare things and that once the bridge was established for any given version of BhTV, it would be good to go for quite a while. Is that not right?

I understand the concerns about cost problems, and security problems. But I think you have more usability problems now (with Disqus) than you did before with vBulletin.

Disqus is for people to toss off one liners, not to carry on extended, in depth discussions. As we have already seen with the Open Thread where the redesign is being talked about, each time a new comment is posted it takes a lot of work just to scan up and down the thread to find the new comment. It's way more work (usability problem) than users are going to endure.

The nice thing about vBulletin was you could stand in one spot and see all the threads with new posts. Jumping from active thread to active thread was a breeze. With Disqus, it will never again be possible to keep up with several discussions in several threads.

For those of us who have loved hanging out here over the years, this is a really devastating loss.

Ocean 01-07-2012 12:34 PM

Re: An Important Note to Our Valued Commenters from Bob
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TwinSwords (Post 236481)
I really do think Bob did what he had to do (implementing Disqus), rather than what he wanted to do. And given the dire turn, he seems to sincerely be trying to preserve the community and encourage us to adapt to the new platform. And I think pretty quickly he will come to accept that it just isn't going to be possible. There's no way Disqus will ever be able to be a substitute for what we have (or had) here. It really is an unmitigated disaster over there. There's no way to see all the active discussions at once, it takes several clicks to jump between threads, and you don't even know if there will be any new comments until you get there. And FINDING the new comments is pure torture -- you literally have to scroll up and down the whole thread eyeballing each post to see if it's new.

People just won't do it.

There's a reason why the discussion on other Disqus threads is almost entirely superficial and shallow: Disqus cannot support what Bob provided us with here, when he gave us vBulletin.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Bob will hear us out and, if it's at all possible, restore vBulletin. It might take a while, per his comment yesterday, but he's obviously concerned about the transition to Disqus and interested in how it's being received.

I have to say: The rest of the redesign is quite nice. It's been lost in all the commotion about vBulletin, but I think the other changes they made are quite good!

Anyone who has ever used Disqus, and was familiar with the way our discussions here took shape could have foreseen that these two formats aren't interchangeable. So, it's not about adjusting. It's an entire new game, and an extremely tiring and unappealing one.

People who mostly enjoyed watching the diavlogs and those who would only comment briefly on occasion will adjust to the new format without a problem. For that kind of use, the difference is minimal.

But for those of us who saw the diavlogs as a point of departure for a far more interesting adventure, that of exchanging ideas with others, it's the end. It doesn't matter whether we used the forum to agree, disagree, expand, learn or "teach", the possibility of exchanging ideas was there. Not the case with Disqus.

badhatharry 01-07-2012 12:44 PM

Re: An Important Note to Our Valued Commenters from Bob
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brenda (Post 236482)
You're welcome. Hope I'll continue to see you in Disqus.

Thanks. I do love it here, which may be just a symtom of my obsessive personality. However I have a glitch to clear up if I can. When I was signing up for disqus, somehow it gave me a screen name I did not specifically request. I hate to see badhatharry die but on the other hand she does carry a lot of baggage. :)

Brenda 01-07-2012 12:48 PM

Re: An Important Note to Our Valued Commenters from Bob
 
I don't have any insider knowledge on how to fix your Disqus handle, but maybe other commenters could help. More likely in Disqus! ;)


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:27 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.