PDA

View Full Version : Jon Stewart, still classy

sugarkang
08-10-2011, 09:58 AM
Calling out (http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/tue-august-9-2011/glazed-and-confused) Newsweek for being a dick. Thanks, Jon.

apple
08-10-2011, 11:08 AM
Still classy? This "classy" guy invited someone who called for the murder of a novelist to sing "Peace Train" at his "Rally to Restore Sanity".

sugarkang
08-10-2011, 11:32 AM
Still classy? This "classy" guy invited someone who called for the murder of a novelist to sing "Peace Train" at his "Rally to Restore Sanity".

I try not to let the perfect be the enemy of the good. So few people are willing to criticize their own parties these days. So, relative to other media figures, I'd say this was pretty commendable. He acknowledged liberal media bias.

apple
08-11-2011, 01:03 PM
I try not to let the perfect be the enemy of the good. So few people are willing to criticize their own parties these days. So, relative to other media figures, I'd say this was pretty commendable. He acknowledged liberal media bias.

One need not be perfect, but I expect better than this extreme hypocrisy. Hell, I expect better from the Glenn Beck he denounces so much.