PDA

View Full Version : from Science Saturday

I'm SO awesome!
02-19-2011, 05:55 PM
i guess everyone on earth has the exact same potential intelligence. you must be a scientist! retards don't need to comment so therefore you don't need to comment

I'm SO awesome!
02-19-2011, 07:10 PM
i can't imagine how low an IQ you'd have to have to say what you just said

I'm SO awesome!
02-24-2011, 01:08 AM
are you a troll? wtf kind of retard logic are you using here? uh......yeah. OBVIOUSLY I'M WELL AWARE OF THE ENTIRE DEBATE.

Tyrrell McAllister
02-24-2011, 12:03 PM
are you a troll? wtf kind of retard logic are you using here? uh......yeah. OBVIOUSLY I'M WELL AWARE OF THE ENTIRE DEBATE.

Was this a reply to my comment here (http://bloggingheads.tv/forum/showpost.php?p=198858&postcount=1)? If so, I am willing to continue the conversation civilly if you are.

I believe that you are aware of the fact that there is a debate, and I believe that you have a picture of the opposing positions that you believe is accurate. That is, you believe that you have an accurate picture of what they claim. In particular, you believe that one side claims or implies that "we are all exactly equal . . .. All people have the exact same potential IQ and the same disease potential....same obesity rates, Vitamin D deficiency rates."

However, they do not actually claim or imply this (which I know, because I am one of them). Therefore, your picture of your opponents is inaccurate. Your awareness of the content of the debate (as opposed to its mere existence) is less than you appear to think.

Are you interested in gaining a more accurate understanding of what your opponents actually believe?

I'm SO awesome!
02-24-2011, 12:43 PM
wow, you are weirdest, dumbest retards i've come across on here. do you have autism or asperger? you don't seem to be able to extrapolate context clues or detect the transition to sarcasm.

Tyrrell McAllister
02-24-2011, 02:21 PM
wow, you are weirdest, dumbest retards i've come across on here. do you have autism or asperger? you don't seem to be able to extrapolate context clues or detect the transition to sarcasm.

What would be your sarcasm-free attempt at a description of the view to which you are opposed?

I'm SO awesome!
02-24-2011, 02:26 PM
would you be interested in hearing my description of the opposing argument?

Tyrrell McAllister
02-24-2011, 02:32 PM
would you be interested in hearing my description of the opposing argument?

Yes.

I'm SO awesome!
02-24-2011, 02:33 PM
would you be interested in hearing a description of the description you gave of my description?

Tyrrell McAllister
02-24-2011, 02:35 PM
would you be interested in hearing a description of the description you gave of my description?

No.

I'm SO awesome!
02-24-2011, 02:38 PM
could you describe your interest of the description i just gave of your previous description in a short description? would that description interest you?

Tyrrell McAllister
02-24-2011, 02:44 PM
could you describe your interest of the description i just gave of your previous description in a short description? would that description interest you?

You "win".