PDA

View Full Version : "Revelations" from a freed Gitmo prisoner

operative
12-23-2010, 10:07 AM
Ready foranother horror story from a released Gitmo prisoner?

Well, it turns out that 'teh Joos' used witchcraft on this poor man when he was in custody!
http://www.memri.org/report/en/0/0/0/0/0/0/4858.htm

“The most common method to wear down the brothers was witchcraft,” Hajj told Al Jazeera. “There were, of course, Jews among the [staff of] the Guantanamo base, and they would set traps for the guys.” Hajj explained, “Witchcraft was used on most of the guys.”
Hajj: “Once, when I was sleeping – on the floor, not on a bed – I suddenly felt that a cat was trying to penetrate me. It tried to penetrate me again and again. I recited the kursi verse again and again until the cat left.”

Interviewer: “But there wasn't really any cat there?”

Hajj: “Absolutely not.” [...]

Usually when the assorted terrorists, thugs, and other assorted lowlifes that constitute the bulk of the crop from Gitmo get released, they stick to the script in making up horror stories that some folks on the left then soak up. This one decided to get a little more, erm, creative.

Don Zeko
12-23-2010, 02:49 PM
Usually when the assorted terrorists, thugs, and other assorted lowlifes that constitute the bulk of the crop from Gitmo get released, they stick to the script in making up horror stories that some folks on the left then soak up. This one decided to get a little more, erm, creative.

If your conscience requires you to pretend that nothing bad was done in your name, that's fine. I don't care any more. But I wish you'd keep it to yourself.

operative
12-23-2010, 07:09 PM
If your conscience requires you to pretend that nothing bad was done in your name, that's fine. I don't care any more. But I wish you'd keep it to yourself.

Can you find one or two incidents? Sure. Then there's the mountain of lies that some in the AW crowd have chosen to believe.