PDA

View Full Version : from Sharlet & Rittelmeyer

bjkeefe
12-14-2010, 11:29 PM
Right. Play dumb and respond with non-sequiturs.

Actually, AemJeff's response was a straight-up denial of what you accused him of. And the truth, as far as I can recall.

You wanna hurl your poo at someone who actually has expressed contempt for Christianists, aim at me, for example.

More to the point, it never fails to amaze me that those who thump their sunken chests in pride at their supposed lub for Jeebus keep failing to understand the point of pieces of art like this.

Well, no. Amaze is not quite honest. Let's go with amuse.

chiwhisoxx
12-14-2010, 11:35 PM
Actually, AemJeff's response was a straight-up denial of what you accused him of. And the truth, as far as I can recall.

You wanna hurl your poo at someone who actually has expressed contempt for Christians, aim at me, for example.

More to the point, it never fails to amaze me that those who thump their sunken chests in pride at their supposed lub for Jeebus keep failing to understand the point of pieces of art like this.

fixed

bjkeefe
12-14-2010, 11:40 PM
fixed

No.

I meant Christianists.

This is similar to my choice of wingnuts versus conservatives and teabaggers versus tea partiers.

Unlike you and your fellow operatives, I try not to paint with a broad brush.

Yes, yes. Now you will try to start a big whoop-dee-doo about some post I made that one time where I wasn't careful enough to make the distinction clear. Your need to nurse your butthurt is already well-known. No need to whip it out again.

rcocean
12-14-2010, 11:42 PM

You wanna hurl your poo at someone who actually has expressed contempt for Christianists, aim at me, for example.

You can't make any money without Links BJ. Guess you have to post a few without them to appear like you care. Its good business.

bjkeefe
12-14-2010, 11:47 PM
You can't make any money without Links BJ. Guess you have to post a few without them to appear like you care. Its good business.

Kinda hard for me to post links to show that Jeff has never said what you accused him of, wouldn't you say?

Well, strike that. Of course you would not say. That would require a reasonable frame of mind, after all.

AemJeff
12-14-2010, 11:48 PM

Non-sequitur! I think you've got it figured it out!

Dude!