PDA

View Full Version : Missing in Action

ledocs
10-16-2010, 04:17 PM
I have noticed the absence of bjkeefe, bakonon, and listener from the ranks of commenters for over a month. I know that new "policies" instituted by the censors of the forums influenced bj. I do not know if these policies influenced the two others. Nor do I know if there was a behind-the-scenes attempt to organize a sort of boycott.

Shawshank
10-17-2010, 10:25 AM
I have noticed the absence of bjkeefe, bakonon, and listener from the ranks of commenters for over a month. I know that new "policies" instituted by the censors of the forums influenced bj. I do not know if these policies influenced the two others. Nor do I know if there was a behind-the-scenes attempt to organize a sort of boycott.

I am guessing that Mr. Keefe had a little run in with the forum Nazi, as have others here, and have decided to call it quits.

My good friend Whatfur was banned for calling Ocean (OMG!!!) an "asshole" for utilizing the patting on the back of one of his trolls as a means to augment her failed and weak argument...Yet, showing her biase as usual, Brenda allowed Whatfur to be called the same thing by another (chiwhisox) in the discussion about the banning.

Whatfur's banning was to be for a month and was to be lifted yesterday, yet on that day, the ban lift date was switched to "Never". I guess Ocean is in good company.

AemJeff
10-17-2010, 10:28 AM
I am guessing that Mr. Keefe had a little run in with the forum Nazi, as have others here, and have decided to call it quits.

My good friend Whatfur was banned for calling Ocean (OMG!!!) an "asshole" for utilizing the patting on the back of one of his trolls as a means to augment her failed and weak argument...Yet, showing her biase as usual, Brenda allowed Whatfur to be called the same thing by another (chiwhisox) in the discussion about the banning.

Whatfur's banning was to be for a month and was to be lifted yesterday, yet on that day, the ban lift date was switched to "Never". I guess Ocean is in good company.

Wow Shawshank spells just like Whatfur!

graz
10-17-2010, 10:52 AM

More admin biase. How do you decide what just gets removed and what get puts in the glory room? Lets have some consistancy.

What on earth do you mean Jeff?

AemJeff
10-17-2010, 10:53 AM
What on earth do you mean Jeff?

Troll!

graz
10-17-2010, 10:58 AM
Troll!
No. I'm the one that Shawshank referred to as asshole in his threatening missive to Ocean. All the forum civility was killing me anyway!

Shawshank
10-17-2010, 01:25 PM
Troll!

Thats pretty funny and brings me quite nicely to one of the other issues with the banning of Whatfur that is hilariously biased...graz and handle were allowed to pretty much spend 90% of their (<--yep originally typed "there") time here doing nothing but following Whatfur around and insulting him for months. Fur does something similar to Ocean for about 2 hours and he gets banned for it. Go figure.

(side note...I never had much stomach for Always Cynical but I see he has also figured out that it is safer to walk in goose step with the people in green here.)

graz
10-17-2010, 01:35 PM
Thats pretty funny and brings me quite nicely to one of the other issues with the banning of Whatfur that is hilariously biased...graz and handle were allowed to pretty much spend 90% of their (<--yep originally typed "there") time here doing nothing but following Whatfur around and insulting him for months. Fur does something similar to Ocean for about 2 hours and he gets banned for it. Go figure.

(side note...I never had much stomach for Always Cynical but I see he has also figured out that it is safer to walk in goose step with the people in green here.)
Not quite a redemption, is it Shawshank? The myth of Fur is dying. I suggest that you come to terms with that. Might I suggest finding something important in your life to focus on instead. All the energy wasted on propping up your victim-status could be better spent.

chiwhisoxx
10-17-2010, 03:35 PM

care to show us where I called whatfur an asshole, or are you content to just sling unsubstantiated smears?

Shawshank
10-17-2010, 03:48 PM
care to show us where I called whatfur an asshole, or are you content to just sling unsubstantiated smears?

Sling! (http://bloggingheads.tv/forum/showthread.php?p=179580&highlight=asshole#post179580)

Of course, that was only after disliking the idiot.

Wonderment
10-17-2010, 03:55 PM

Yes, "... showing her biase as usual" was a dead giveaway.

Whatfur's banning was to be for a month and was to be lifted yesterday, yet on that day, the ban lift date was switched to "Never".

I have always been opposed to LWOP, however, so I'll be supporting WF's reinstatement in the year 2040.

Check out the map (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:LifeSentenceMap-2-1.PNG). The blue countries are the ones where Life Without Parole has been abolished. I'm advocating that the Republic of Bheads joins progressive-leaning nations everywhere.

Shawshank
10-17-2010, 04:13 PM
Yes, "... showing her biase as usual" was a dead giveaway.

I have always been opposed to LWOP, however, so I'll be supporting WF's reinstatement in the year 2040.

Check out the map (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:LifeSentenceMap-2-1.PNG). The blue countries are the ones where Life Without Parole has been abolished. I'm advocating that the Republic of Bheads joins progressive-leaning nations everywhere.

...and here after watching you with Mr. Wright, Fur said he had a new appreciation for "Wonder Boy" and thought maybe you if anyone would see the inequity. He thought you might see a simularity between Fur and the right-winger in the story you told in the vlog. He thought someone like the person you profess to be would be above isolating and ridiculing a mispelled word and would actually slip on his moccasins. Fur has been wrong before though and he probably should have remembered that any understanding in his direction might be construed as a slight to your main squeeze here... And we both know that it can be quite upsetting when someone strokes someone's antagonist...funny that brings us full circle to the reason he was banned.

Ocean
10-17-2010, 04:14 PM

Looking at the map, it seems that the citizens of The Republic of Bheads have greater chances of needing to learn Spanish or Portuguese.

Wonderment
10-17-2010, 05:57 PM
Here's the truth, bro. When I find myself obsessing over personalties on here or in my intimate life, I know I'm on the wrong track. I'm harboring resentments, fantasizing, indulging in self-pity or escaping from the things I really want and ought to pay attention to. I ask myself first how important is all this stuff? (Usually not very ) And then I ask myself what I -- not Ocean or AEMJeff or BJKeefe -- can do better. It usually turns out that I have some part in stoking the.undesirable drama, like piling on your spelling error. When I realize that, I can get off the merry-go-round and behave better next time.

I'd suggest to you to start over. You've got a new name and a clean slate. Let go of the defensiveness, declare peace and partake of the good things in this community.

Ocean
10-17-2010, 06:00 PM
Here's the truth, bro. When I find myself obsessing over personalties on here or in my intimate life, I know I'm on the wrong track. I'm harboring resentments, fantasizing, indulging in self-pity or escaping from the things I really want and ought to pay attention to. I ask myself first how important is all this stuff? (Usually not very ) And then I ask myself what I -- not Ocean or AEMJeff or BJKeefe -- can do better. It usually turns out that I have some part in stoking the.undesirable drama, like piling on your spelling error. When I realize that, I can get off the merry-go-round and behave better next time.

I'd suggest to you to start over. You've got a new name and a clean slate. Let go of the defensiveness, declare peace and partake of the good things in this community.

:)

Shawshank
10-17-2010, 06:17 PM
Here's the truth, bro.

Wise words my friend and that is what Fur already planned to do, but he will choose a name and a time that will create some distance and possibly some anonymity (or maybe he already has... hmmmm?)...otherwise those like graz will show up calling kettles black and mistaking legend for myth. ;o)

However, before that happens I am pretty sure he has a couple more things to set straight with the hyenas who chose to castigate him while he was unable to respond. Be good (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK9Xj7eY0UU&feature=player_embedded#!).