PDA

View Full Version : Allred talks to Hewitt

JonIrenicus
09-30-2010, 08:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSd-OyEkgeo&feature=player_embedded

Proud liberal Gloria Allred, paragon of honesty and non deceitful tactics and political stunts lashes out against Meg.

The only wrinkle is this is one of the few interviews where she is not allowed free reign for her propaganda tour.

Don Zeko
09-30-2010, 08:16 PM
Who is Gloria Allred? I've seriously never heard of her.

AemJeff
09-30-2010, 09:01 PM
Who is Gloria Allred? I've seriously never heard of her.

She's a lawyer with a reputation for controversy and high profile cases that often lean slightly leftward. She also has had a pretty high profile on cable news from time to time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gloria_Allred

jummy
09-30-2010, 10:26 PM
i love the "never heard of 'em" shtick. they're doing that with cindy sheehan now.

AemJeff
09-30-2010, 11:02 PM
i love the "never heard of 'em" shtick. they're doing that with cindy sheehan now.

jummy, you're kind of a bore.

stephanie
10-01-2010, 12:29 PM
She's a lawyer with a reputation for controversy and high profile cases that often lean slightly leftward.

Eh, I really don't think politics play into her choices. She's into playing the woman card, but high profile is basically what she goes for.

She's really close to the top of my people I cannot stand list. (Frivolous version.)

AemJeff
10-01-2010, 12:44 PM
Eh, I really don't think politics play into her choices. She's into playing the woman card, but high profile is basically what she goes for.

She's really close to the top of my people I cannot stand list. (Frivolous version.)

I'll take "playing the woman card," which I agree is more accurate, but it still seems to work out as more-or-less left-wing. I wouldn't say I can't stand her, but she does seem to me to be somewhat shrill and opportunistic.

jummy
10-01-2010, 11:35 PM
did you intend to convey "bore" or "boor"? because, if i rub off on you as boorish, that's an opinion you're entitled to, but the word "bore" implies that you take no interest in what i have to say, although you clearly do.