PDA

View Full Version : from Traister & Rosin

Florian
09-30-2010, 04:45 PM
If you fail to understand what I was actually saying then perhaps you should brush up on your English. I have a far greater grasp of American political science than you do, so do not condescend to me.

I will condescend to you because you are clearly not very intelligent, as evidenced by your misuse of English.

operative
09-30-2010, 05:03 PM
I will condescend to you because you are clearly not very intelligent, as evidenced by your misuse of English.

What is your line of work? Besides internet douchebaggery?

So far I haven't seen you make an argument with me or anyone else that doesn't involve baseless condescension, which suggests that you are a miserable failure taking out your professional frustrations against people who you will never see and know nothing about. Go troll someone else.

Florian
09-30-2010, 05:14 PM
What is your line of work? Besides internet douchebaggery?

So far I haven't seen you make an argument with me or anyone else that doesn't involve baseless condescension, which suggests that you are a miserable failure taking out your professional frustrations against people who you will never see and know nothing about. Go troll someone else.

I sincerely hope that I never see you.

operative
09-30-2010, 05:16 PM
I sincerely hope that I never see you.

And I sincerely doubt you ever will.

Florian
09-30-2010, 05:21 PM
And I sincerely doubt you ever will.

If only you would disappear from bhtv too, I would be ever so happy. But, alas, I am almost certain that you will continue to post your semi-literate, semi-idiotic reflections.

operative
09-30-2010, 05:23 PM
If only you would disappear from bhtv too, I would be ever so happy. But, alas, I am almost certain that you will continue to post your semi-literate, semi-idiotic reflections.

And here I thought you'd halt your worthless responses. No, you would not be happy if I left bhtv, because the source of your frustration is likely your personal failings. That's likely why you're such a miserable little troll. Do you spend your mornings sitting out on your front porch yelling at kids who get too close to your lawn? Or do you just spend your nights half dressed and in a half drunk stupor? How often do you wander into the local mini-mart, slurring your words and making awkward remarks at the staff? I know your type. And you're so pathetically petty that you will likely respond with another worthless insult.

Florian
09-30-2010, 05:28 PM
And here I thought you'd halt your worthless responses. No, you would not be happy if I left bhtv, because the source of your frustration is likely your personal failings. That's likely why you're such a miserable little troll. Do you spend your mornings sitting out on your front porch yelling at kids who get too close to your lawn? Or do you just spend your nights half dressed and in a half drunk stupor?

No, I spend all my time in anticipation of reading posts by imbeciles like you.

operative
09-30-2010, 05:34 PM
No, I spend all my time in anticipation of reading posts by imbeciles like you.

Sadly my final edit was prescient. But hey keep them coming. You're only proving me correct.

Florian
09-30-2010, 05:42 PM
Sadly my final edit was prescient. But hey keep them coming. You're only proving me correct.

Correct? When did a semi-literate imbecile like you, who cannot use the a word "tangible" or "logical" correctly, think that he is correct about anything?

operative
09-30-2010, 05:44 PM
Correct? When did an semi-literate imbecile like you, who cannot use the word "tangible" or "logical" correctly, think that he is correct about anything?

Add to my correct evaluation of you: compulsion to get the last word (or in this instance, last repetitive, petulant insult).

Florian
09-30-2010, 05:45 PM
Add to my correct evaluation of you: compulsion to get the last word (or in this instance, last repetitive, petulant insult).

If only I could compell you to shut up. But, alas, idiots never shut up.

operative
09-30-2010, 05:46 PM
If only I could compell you to shut up. But, alas, idiots never shut up.

The irony in that reply is just too rich.

Florian
09-30-2010, 05:49 PM
The irony in that reply is just too rich.

No irony intended. I was simply pointing out that your posts are without substance.

operative
09-30-2010, 05:50 PM
No irony intended.

That's what makes it so rich.

Florian
09-30-2010, 06:00 PM
That's what makes it so rich.

Mine it, operative! If my irony is so rich, even an impoverished mind like yours
should be able to say something about it.

operative
09-30-2010, 06:03 PM
Mine it, operative! If my irony is so rich, even an impoverished mind like yours
should be able to say something about it.

Letting you embarrass yourself is far too fun to needlessly interject myself anymore than is absolutely necessary to keep your pit bull jaw attached to the ankle of this thread.

Florian
09-30-2010, 06:08 PM
Letting you embarrass yourself is far too fun to needlessly interject myself anymore than is absolutely necessary to keep your pit bull jaw attached to the ankle of this thread.

Believe me, operative, I am no more attached to this thread than I am to your inane and inept remarks. Good night. It is late here in Paris and I wish you a fond and final farewell.

operative
09-30-2010, 06:10 PM
Believe me, operative, I am no more attached to this thread than I am to your inane and inept remarks. Good night. It is late here in Paris and I wish you a fond and final farewell.

I can't imagine this could possibly be more fun for you than it has been for me.

nikkibong
09-30-2010, 08:43 PM
to this entire thread i respond...

LMAO

sergentlois
10-15-2010, 05:48 AM
its really a great one..
Thanks for posting it here. thanks to this great list you made. Lots of joomla resources, thanks!