View Full Version : Dream Apollo

look
09-26-2010, 11:16 AM
If you had the nerve to do an Apollo, whom would you choose (answer both):

A) which Head

B) which fellow commenter

operative
09-28-2010, 03:57 PM
I think Preppy and I could have quite a productive diavlogue.

SkepticDoc
09-28-2010, 07:34 PM
If you had the nerve to do an Apollo, whom would you choose (answer both):

A) which Head

B) which fellow commenter

Look, who would you like to have diavlog with?

What would you like to discuss?

Don Zeko
09-29-2010, 01:47 AM
I think Preppy and I could have quite a productive diavlogue.

Yes, but you'd have to DV with someone else first. I think she's become self-conscious about the degree to which she monopolized Apollo Project DV slots, even if she only did so by being consistently willing to take part in them.

Starwatcher162536
09-29-2010, 10:40 AM
Head: Rod Adams
Commenter: ?

look
10-01-2010, 11:20 PM
Look, who would you like to have diavlog with?

What would you like to discuss?Hmmm....maybe Flynt Leverett to talk about his belief that Obama should go to Iran as Nixon went to China.

Or Matt Lee about Inner City Press's work with urban homesteading:

http://www.innercitypress.org/housing.html

Perhaps Bobby G to discuss Project Runway (the only reality show I've ever become addicted to). It's a show that weekly presents a design challenge to the contestants, such as using newspaper to design an outfit, or perhaps designing an outfit, using a flower as the inspiration. If you go to the website, they may have past shows available for viewing. Caveat: some 'drama,' but the pay-off is the runway show at the end where you can see the garments coming down the runway. More interesting than one may think.

Or, Florian, to discuss his experience as the child of a WW II soldier and French mother; raised in Boston, but migrating to France as an adult.

look
10-01-2010, 11:22 PM
Yes, but you'd have to DV with someone else first. I think she's become self-conscious about the degree to which she monopolized Apollo Project DV slots, even if she only did so by being consistently willing to take part in them.I hope if Preppy is thinking along these lines, she should eschew them. Strut your stuff, Preps; fortune favors the bold!

look
10-01-2010, 11:24 PM
Head: Rod Adams
Commenter: ?That would be great.

AemJeff
10-01-2010, 11:28 PM
I hope if Preppy is thinking along these lines, she should eschew them. Strut your stuff, Preps; fortune favors the bold!

Yep.

look
10-01-2010, 11:30 PM
Yep.

;) :)