PDA

View Full Version : from Salam/Carney

Whatfur
09-14-2010, 11:26 PM
There's many factors to look at when pairing people. I would say that intellectual weight and ability to consider each other's point of view are the most important. That approach allows to discuss issues in depth instead of reciting party lines.

3 strikes, your OUT.

Ocean
09-14-2010, 11:44 PM
Originally Posted by Ocean View Post
There's many factors to look at when pairing people. I would say that intellectual weight and ability to consider each other's point of view are the most important. That approach allows to discuss issues in depth instead of reciting party lines.

3 strikes, your OUT.

Click.

Whatfur
09-15-2010, 12:05 AM
Click.

Hmmm? Is that like "Noted for the record"?

graz
09-15-2010, 12:11 AM
Hmmm? Is that like "Noted for the record"?
You're goin' down.

Whatfur
09-15-2010, 12:16 AM
You're goin' down.

Now you are making threats????

graz
09-15-2010, 12:17 AM

Not at all. It's obvious that you're gonna blow soon.

graz
09-15-2010, 12:20 AM

No, that's your arena.

Whatfur
09-15-2010, 12:20 AM
Not at all. It's obvious that you're gonna blow soon.

Ahhh, you make threats, and then backpedal. Nice.

graz
09-15-2010, 12:22 AM
Ahhh, you make threats, and then backpedal. Nice.

Your reading comprehension fails you again. And trying to turn the table is also failing. Good night and good luck.

TwinSwords
09-15-2010, 12:24 AM
You're goin' down.

No he's not. He's BHTV's trophy commenter. They'll protect him until he's the last one here. The forum we have today is the forum that Brenda and Aryeh have shaped through constant heavy-handed intervention. We should assume they've produced exactly the kind of forum they want.

graz
09-15-2010, 12:28 AM
No he's not. He's BHTV's trophy commenter. They'll protect him until he's the last one here. The forum we have today is the forum that Brenda and Aryeh have shaped through constant heavy-handed intervention. We should assume they've produced exactly the kind of forum they want.

Shhhh. Don't tell him that. He's not smart enough to have figured it out for himself. I'd hate for him to exhibit a cocksure attitude.

Don Zeko
09-15-2010, 12:30 AM
Man, the new comments policy sure has been effective at keeping stupid pointless flamewars out of the main forum.

TwinSwords
09-15-2010, 12:38 AM
Shhhh. Don't tell him that. He's not smart enough to have figured it out for himself. I'd hate for him to exhibit a cocksure attitude.

ROFL!

Don't worry, nothing can dent his wingnut victim mentality.

Oh, look, I just gave the BhTV admins a reason to intervene in the thread! I said something mean about Whatfur! There are some things that BhTV just will not stand for.