PDA

View Full Version : more from Pinkercorn

operative
09-15-2010, 05:29 PM
And yet when you accuse a black man of being "lazy," especially when any reasonable reading of the evidence directly refutes the claim - you're wide open for accusations that that you're hitching a ride on a venerable racist meme. And you should expect to be called on it.

You are a pathetic imbecile.

AemJeff
09-15-2010, 05:35 PM
You are a pathetic imbecile.

You engage in poisonous discourse. You're unpleasant, to boot; not to mention confused regarding the distance between what you believe and what's true. And your insults are fairly limp.

operative
09-15-2010, 05:38 PM
You engage in poisonous discourse. You're unpleasant, to boot; not to mention confused regarding the distance between what you believe and what's true. And your insults are fairly limp.

Perhaps you should look at the other discussions I am engaged in where those who I engage with don't respond with heinous allegations of racism. And I am meaning to accurately describe your character and personality, not come up with a good zinger.

Whatfur
09-15-2010, 06:03 PM
Perhaps you should look at the other discussions I am engaged in where those who I engage with don't respond with heinous allegations of racism. And I am meaning to accurately describe your character and personality, not come up with a good zinger.

You cannot possibly be talking about the same AemJeff, I know.

graz
09-15-2010, 06:05 PM
You cannot possibly be talking about the same AemJeff, I know.
You don't know yer arse from yer elbo.

AemJeff
09-15-2010, 07:15 PM

Then you may need to improve both your vocabulary and your understanding of your respondents. I've seen every public conversation on the site, up to the present. If your analytic ability and grasp of basic facts was comparable to your self-assurance, you'd be a deadly debater.

operative
09-15-2010, 07:17 PM
Then you may need to improve both your vocabulary and your understanding of your respondents. I've seen every public conversation on the site, up to the present. If your analytic ability and grasp of basic facts was comparable to your self-assurance, you'd be a deadly debater.

And if life were just you would be a subsistence farmer in Somalia. Ifs and buts.

osmium
09-17-2010, 10:41 PM
You don't know yer arse from yer elbo.

I should be suspended from class (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRoRKmMEbl8)
I don't know my elbow from my ass
I should be suspended from class
I don't know my elbow from my ass

You're such a beautiful writer
That's not all you are
I'm sorry about making a pass
It was subtle but I think that you grasped
The meaning intended

look
09-18-2010, 11:01 PM
Sometimes I sit and think. Sometimes I just sit.