PDA

View Full Version : This Week with graz, the Creepy Troll

Whatfur
09-12-2010, 08:10 PM
He now trolls for commenter look too I see. Nice.
And surprise, none sent to the dungeon. This IS the extent of his postings the last week except for 2 in which he back-pats Pithy as he castigates BHtv head choices. Such a valuable, commodity here....

The troll spews.

Wow. Thanks for trying to get to the bottom of the troll's thinking. We're all the better for it.

Maybe I'm missing the point? Positive reinforcement? Just curious?

Perhaps you would be better off allowing people to argue and engage on their own terms. Put the nanny in neutral.

Though maybe, you have succumbed to paranoid fantasy, and are easily duped by scare tactics. So as to be unwilling to concede the points underlying the tactics you find insensitive.

Possible alternative solution: maybe all posters could consult with you and receive approval before submitting. Just thinking out loud here - and all thoughts ought to be given a fair hearing - right?

And what the fuck has he been doing to date, scoldylocks (or the arbitress ... if you'd prefer)? Oh yeah ... I forgot ... your monitoring is on a case by case basis with subjective enforcement. Birds of a feather ... complain together ... waaaaahhhhh.

Spreading FUD ineffectively as I recall.

Attack the source,
back and forth,
the last post wins...
then post more nonsense, to bury your sins.

Just runnin' defense for the man-crush, aren't ya?http://lh4.ggpht.com/_nyyPYkCZnvk/SvTixskJqPI/AAAAAAAAAEQ/fDA6nnTcOZI/s800/KKF.jpg

Once again, sans evidence, the knee-jerk response bot claims that black is white and assumes that anyone who doesn't see it as self-evident is deluded. I'm convinced that he isn't as he's claimed, a computer operator ... just a computer program ... granted, with some bugs. But it sure accomplishes something, if mere annoyance is what it set out to achieve. I hope they're still working on the thinking part of the program!

Your inability to construct even as simple a sentence as this correctly confirms your stupidity.

Appear to believe is the operative phrase. That would also be your cue for disabusing him of the notion, if as a "rightie" you could offer an alternative.
But your a "wrongie" as much as a "rightie." Therefore, you have nothing to offer save insult ... whatfur the moron ... catchy, huh?

Actually, here she offers a tasty sampling seasoned with the charlatan's own spices. Delicious:

I recommend chewable tums for your indigestion. As for your partisan blindness ... maybe psychic surgery is in order.

Acknowledgment could be the first step in your recovery. Go ahead and list those regrettable statements.

Yes, do consider the initial impact and the continued influence on a large number of misinformed and misguided movement followers:

They're your people ... Glenn continues to nurture them ... you excuse him ...

graz
09-12-2010, 08:19 PM
He now trolls for commenter look too I see. Nice.
And surprise, none sent to the dungeon. This IS the extent of his postings the last week except for 2 in which he back-pats Pithy as he castigates BHtv head choices. Such a valuable, commodity here....

Troll envy!

graz
09-12-2010, 08:22 PM
He now trolls for commenter look too I see.

Nice job ignoring me, by the by!

... well I thought ignoring graz and handle might work but as you can see although I continue in that arena ...