PDA

View Full Version : Whatfur

Whatfur
09-11-2010, 10:14 PM
....Is killing Muslims by the hundreds of thousands, a US specialty lately, ....

Funny...well actually not funny...I was unfortunately put in the position of having to be on a highway today for a couple hours on a beautiful day and passed the time listening to the radio and on 2 different venues (NPR/ and a conservative station) I heard this same concept thrown out by a host and a caller respectively both of a liberal persuasion. Now here. Did this just come through on the Moveon.huffington.democracynow email list as the talking point of the day? Regardless; a stupid, non-sequitur point made usually by idiots. Where were you on 9-11 in a hole?

Whatfur
09-12-2010, 09:24 AM
Funny...well actually not funny...I was unfortunately put in the position of having to be on a highway today for a couple hours on a beautiful day and passed the time listening to the radio and on 2 different venues (NPR/ and a conservative station) I heard this same concept thrown out by a host and a caller respectively both of a liberal persuasion. Now here. Did this just come through on the Moveon.huffington.democracynow email list as the talking point of the day? Regardless; a stupid, non-sequitur point made usually by idiots. Where were you on 9-11 in a hole?

Thanks for moving this here Brenda, it now will get 10xs the reads. This place actually ran better while you were on vacation. Go figure and then go away.

Ocean
09-12-2010, 10:04 AM
Why did you change the last sentence of your original comment?

Whatfur
09-12-2010, 10:08 AM
Why did you change the last sentence of your original comment?

Huh?
Why are oranges round?

Ocean
09-12-2010, 10:35 AM
Huh?
Why are oranges round?

What do you mean? Are you saying it's in your nature to come back and change your comments to make them look better after they've been banned? Just like it's in an orange's nature to be round?

Whatfur
09-12-2010, 10:40 AM
What do you mean? Are you saying it's in your nature to come back and change your comments to make them look better after they've been banned? Just like it's in an orange's nature to be round?

F O O.

Ocean
09-12-2010, 10:52 AM
F O O.

LOL! I'm so glad I have no clue about what that means, and what's more, I have no interest in knowing. None.

Whatfur
09-12-2010, 01:18 PM
LOL! I'm so glad I have no clue...

LOL, obviously.

graz
09-12-2010, 02:47 PM

Wow. Thanks for trying to get to the bottom of the troll's thinking. We're all the better for it.

Maybe I'm missing the point? Positive reinforcement? Just curious?

Ocean
09-12-2010, 02:52 PM
Maybe I'm missing the point?

It's pointless. I was just bored this morning.