PDA

View Full Version : Coulter front page video

opposable_crumbs
09-08-2010, 09:43 PM
I'm loathed to criticise the bhtv elves, who perform such sterling work, but was the Coulter Pan Handling video really worthy of including anywhere on this site, or indeed any other website.

I'm far from her biggest fan, and I know she is mentioned by Bob and Mickey from time to time, but that video was so banal.

osmium
09-10-2010, 07:06 PM
I'm loathed to criticise the bhtv elves, who perform such sterling work, but was the Coulter Pan Handling video really worthy of including anywhere on this site, or indeed any other website.

I'm far from her biggest fan, and I know she is mentioned by Bob and Mickey from time to time, but that video was so banal.

Yeah, it's not any big scene. I wouldn't have given him anything either. That video is shocking to me only in that Ann Coulter takes the train!

Wm. Blaxton
09-13-2010, 07:03 PM
Yeah, it's not any big scene. I wouldn't have given him anything either. That video is shocking to me only in that Ann Coulter takes the train!

Agreed.

If you actually live in New York and take the subway on a daily basis, you'd end up shelling out hundreds of dollars per year if you gave these guys a dollar every time they come by. If you feel guilty, you're better off donating $100 to a women's shelter or a health clinic for the homeless. Not only do you have more confidence that your money is going somewhere useful, but you don't incentivize panhandling.