PDA

View Full Version : BHtv Admin adding to the harrassment

Whatfur
08-26-2010, 10:32 PM
Don't be an idiot, Whatfur. Name me one American Liberal that thinks there's nothing wrong with honor killing et al. Just one! Come on, I dare you. I double dare you, motherf***** (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPHuE5pDlEs).

The above was posted in the main section here. Admin decided that instead of casting a post where Zeke is calling someone an idiot, a motherfucker and linking to a mafia execution to the dungeon decided that my response...which did none of the above... belonged there.

So now I not only have trolls but witches harrassing me here.

Nice.

chiwhisoxx
08-26-2010, 11:05 PM
do you derive enjoyment from this whatfur?

Whatfur
08-26-2010, 11:11 PM

From what? Being treated unfairly by Admin here? No, not at all. Would you?

rcocean
08-27-2010, 12:40 AM

Isn't it obvious? He's had more than enough time to adjust his behavior - but instead continues to insult and troll. He then creates additional drama by stating he's being "Mistreated" because his "masterpieces" are being moved from the DV comments to another part of the forum.

Its all about Whatfur being the center of attention. I don't expect it to change.

Whatfur
08-27-2010, 06:29 AM
Isn't it obvious? ...

What are you doing here in this thread? Seriously. Are you not here insulting and trolling? Are you not here saying "look at me look at me" taking on the big bad fur? Is it because I called you on the Rand thing? Is is my fault you ignorantly shot off your mouth and I called you on it? Maybe I become your troll, we'll see how you like it...its weak, invalid insights like you profess here that would make you easy-pickens. I wonder if I started hounding every post you made with insult whether admin would let it continue...for years. Hmmm???

Same thing with CWS. What is chiwhisoxx doing here? Scoring runs on wild pitches? Real difficult chi.

Lyle
08-27-2010, 08:13 AM
He's not a troll. Troll is such a horrible, bullshit word. It means jack all. He does insult, but because insults get hurled his way.... or one could say because of the political demographics of the bh.tv commentariat. Often the insults directed at him are coming from multiple people all at once. He does have the right to defend himself, I think. Fair is fair.

I'm particularly glad Whatfur is here, especially in light of the fact of bjkeefe's presence. They bring harmony to the forum, they're our yin and yang.

Whatfur,

Personally I think you'd be better served keeping it classy in the face of the Five Points treatment you get from the "Our House" Gang... but of course you can defend yourself however you want.

Cheers.

Lyle
08-27-2010, 08:18 AM
They require love from the community, I think. Being liked is important to them.

AemJeff
08-27-2010, 10:18 AM
He's not a troll. Troll is such a horrible, bullshit word. It means jack all. He does insult, but because insults get hurled his way.... or one could say because of the political demographics of the bh.tv commentariat. Often the insults directed at him are coming from multiple people all at once. He does have the right to defend himself, I think. Fair is fair.

I'm particularly glad Whatfur is here, especially in light of the fact of bjkeefe's presence. They bring harmony to the forum, they're our yin and yang.

Whatfur,

Personally I think you'd be better served keeping it classy in the face of the Five Points treatment you get from the "Our House" Gang... but of course you can defend yourself however you want.

Cheers.

Lyle hasn't a clue about what's implied by "fairness," nor does he seem capable of describing the dynamic with which he seems to want to justify the generally worst behavior on this site. It is true that the most "trollish" posters on this site have posted in this thread, and it's blindingly obvious that neither is rcocean. But, that was an interesting gambit, pretending to read 'fur's mind. Good luck with that.

Trollish? Haha that would be you aemjeff that would be would you. Haha.

Yeah, I know Lyle, I know.

Lyle
08-27-2010, 09:37 PM
I don't know what you're talking about... but I disagree with it.

handle
08-31-2010, 03:01 PM
They require love from the community, I think. Being liked is important to them.

This, I think, is an important nutshell insight into the inner workings of the mind of Lyle. He tends to think in terms of "them" and "they" and finds little common ground with the nebulous "them".
But as we all must acknowledge, He is NOT a HATER, dammit.
Ha Ha Ha.
But we all love each other here at the BH, right Lyle? And every day is a clean slate... for a couple of minutes, anyway. Ha Ha Ha ha ha hahahahah!

Lyle
09-01-2010, 11:24 AM
I do love every single person here. I even very much love you handle. :)

Whatfur
09-01-2010, 12:13 PM

Wow...and all these years he's been told only his mother could.

handle
09-01-2010, 03:31 PM

Till I want to build a mosque in your back yard anyway.... then you will love me to death, right?

Lyle
09-03-2010, 10:28 AM
Haha... you can build a mosque in my back yard. You'll have to pay me for it though. It's not like I haven't lived by a mosque before or not been in one. Hell, I even support the Cordoba Center being built. A mosque could even be built on the actual 9/11 site for all I care. New York Muslims could even build a mosque as tall as the Empire State building if they wanted to. You agree right?

handle
09-03-2010, 03:54 PM
Haha... you can build a mosque in my back yard. You'll have to pay me for it though. It's not like I haven't lived by a mosque before or not been in one. Hell, I even support the Cordoba Center being built. A mosque could even be built on the actual 9/11 site for all I care. New York Muslims could even build a mosque as tall as the Empire State building if they wanted to. You agree right?

Ha Ha Lyle you know I didn't mean your literal back yard.. ha ha. You were making a funny joke by pretending I meant right in your back yard ha ha, right ha ha?

You must be a real saint ha ha, 'cause I wouldn't want any churches or big office buildings or hotels built right next to my house ha ha ha ha!

You must be employed in the legal arts ha ha ha, because you cleverly abandon your position in order to defend it ha ha ha, while still covertly advocating for it ha ha.

Ha Ha Ha Lyle supports Muslims ha ha ha sort of ha ha. Thanks for setting me straight Lyle ha ha ha ha ha.

Ocean
09-03-2010, 03:57 PM
Ha Ha Lyle you know I didn't mean your literal back yard.. ha ha. You were making a funny joke by pretending I meant right in your back yard ha ha, right ha ha?

You must be a real saint ha ha, 'cause I wouldn't want any churches or big office buildings or hotels built right next to my house ha ha ha ha!

You must be employed in the legal arts ha ha ha, because you cleverly abandon your position in order to defend it ha ha ha, while still covertly advocating for it ha ha.

Ha Ha Ha Lyle supports Muslims ha ha ha sort of ha ha. Thanks for setting me straight Lyle ha ha ha ha ha.

Good learning curve.

handle
09-03-2010, 10:13 PM
Good learning curve.

Thanks... I try. :)