PDA

View Full Version : Whatfur

Whatfur
08-26-2010, 08:41 AM
Good lord, it was supposed to be a joke. Also, is there a way to flag this for Brenda? Can I get it framed next to my oh-so-inflammatory "lying, irrational or stupid" line?

Done

Yes, because not wanting to continue the Afghan War means we support honor killings and the disfigurement of women, obviously. ...

Glad you agree.

This brings a comparison to my mind. You think Abortion is wrong, right? The murder of a human person and all that, correct? And yet you aren't attempting to violently overthrow the US government that allows it to happen are you? So this means you tacitly support abortion, correct?

Yes. Yes. No, I am going about it via non-violent means and thus I am tacitly against abortion. In hindsight, I may have paid for yours though. So maybe I can be persuaded.

Don Zeko
08-26-2010, 08:56 AM
No, I am going about it via non-violent means and thus I am tacitly against abortion. In hindsight, I may have paid for yours though. So maybe I can be persuaded.

Sigh.

Whatfur
08-26-2010, 09:02 AM
Sigh.

Ha. Not sure this carries the same weight as a Samual Jackson execution. You probably have not gathered that our admins here lack senses of humor.

Whatfur
08-26-2010, 09:48 PM
Oh isn't this the perfect example of fairness.

handle
08-27-2010, 03:26 PM
Ha. Not sure this carries the same weight as a Samual Jackson execution. You probably have not gathered that our admins here lack senses of humor.

This conclusion, I assume, is based on the assumption that you are in any way humorous when attempting humor.