PDA

View Full Version : handle the troll

Whatfur
08-24-2010, 01:06 PM
Logic Hint: It take two to create a pile...except in your case...you steaming pile.

Nice try though troll.

handle
08-24-2010, 01:18 PM
Logic Hint: It take two to create a pile...except in your case...you steaming pile.

Nice try though troll.

Then why'd ya delete the post?
Didn't know you had actual "rules " for this in your head.
Perhaps you could lay them out in a post for our amusement.

Whatfur
08-24-2010, 01:22 PM
Then why'd ya delete the post?
Didn't know you had actual "rules " for this in your head.
Perhaps you could lay them out in a post for our amusement.

Whose this "our" crap handle, you fucking retard. You have tried and tried here to gain ground with carrion calls for backup and the best you can do is graz. Go grab your broom and get back you work.

handle
08-24-2010, 01:34 PM
Whose this "our" crap handle, you fucking retard. You have tried and tried here to gain ground with carrion calls for backup and the best you can do is graz. Go grab your broom and get back you work.

Sooo cute when your having an aneurysm. Notice I don't make a big deal out of rage driven typos like you do.
I guess we can't all be geniuses in our minds like you, but the up side is we won't have to spend a lifetime trying in vain to prove it.

Kinda promised the folks here not to drive you to post more super creepy "humor" so.....

Hin't: The "carrion calls" were to see who agreed with you (go back and read this time) and no one backed you up... very saad :(

Now get back you work!

graz
08-24-2010, 01:54 PM

My prudish sensibilities are offended!
Plus the personal insults simply detract from the high standards that the bhtv censors maintain. You reap what you sow: whatfur as the bhtv conservative standard bearer ... smell the balance Bob.

Whatfur
08-24-2010, 02:01 PM
My prudish sensibilities are offended!
Plus the personal insults simply detract from the high standards that the bhtv censors maintain. You reap what you sow: whatfur as the bhtv conservative standard bearer ... smell the balance Bob.

Troll II comes through. There's your boy handle. Two steaming piles does a pile-on make.

handle
08-24-2010, 02:09 PM

Nice try though troll.

Perhaps you can help me out here. One person tackles another person. A third person, say you for example, jumps on them both. The act of the third person would be called.... ?
Thanks for pointing out that 2+1=2. I've been wrong for so many years..

I must say I am curious, how was it that you somehow got the impression that you were smarter than most? And what has enabled you to continue to harbor this, um, I guess, given the evidence, I have to call it a delusion?

Whatfur
08-24-2010, 02:14 PM
Perhaps you can help me out here. ..?

Sorry, I am sure I can do no better than your capable special education teachers.

handle
08-24-2010, 02:27 PM
Troll II comes through. There's your boy handle. Two steaming piles does a pile-on make.

OK, jeez, I was hoping you would come up with this realization on your own, but years have literally gone by.
If a poster posts something that incites more than one response, the software allows the responses to appear directly below the offending post.
If there was a problem with this, I suspect the admins might include something in the FAQ regarding this constituting an offense.

In other words, you made up the "pile on" thing and it is stupid.
I invite anyone who disagrees to chime in here. Please help Whatfur before he blows a main gasket. I mean it. anyone at all.

handle
08-24-2010, 02:30 PM
Sorry, I am sure I can do no better than your capable special education teachers.

Point taken, and I cannot possibly inflict even a small fraction of the damage you inflict upon yourself with that post.

Whatfur
08-24-2010, 02:31 PM
OK, jeez, I was hoping you would come up with this realization on your own, but years have literally gone by.
If a poster posts something that incites more than one response, the software allows the responses to appear directly below the offending post.
If there was a problem with this, I suspect the admins might include something in the FAQ regarding this constituting an offense.

In other words, you made up the "pile on" thing and it is stupid.
I invite anyone who disagrees to chime in here. Please help Whatfur before he blows a main gasket. I mean it. anyone at all.

:)

Whatfur
08-24-2010, 02:32 PM
Point taken, and I cannot possibly inflict even a small fraction of the damage you inflict upon yourself with that post.

You should probably take that point and make a hat out of it.

handle
08-24-2010, 03:00 PM
Anyone besides Mr.Smileyface want to defend his fabricated "pile on" irritation?

handle
08-24-2010, 03:06 PM
You should probably take that point and make a hat out of it.

Sigh another fine example..

graz
08-24-2010, 03:07 PM
Anyone besides Mr.Smileyface want to defend his fabricated "pile on" irritation?

Would that they could, but can't and they won't.

I will credit him with a penchant for insulting and a love for propagandizing.

Whatfur
08-24-2010, 03:16 PM

I guess no one is as interested or irritated as it seems you are. Maybe you should choose another tack. It ain't working for you. Matter of fact ...I am done with you too. Maybe you should find a gardening blog that you can add fertilizer to. Bye friend.

Whatfur
08-24-2010, 03:26 PM
I will credit him ....

I pay my own way...thanks.

handle
08-24-2010, 04:31 PM
I guess no one is as interested or irritated as it seems you are. Maybe you should choose another tack. It ain't working for you. Matter of fact ...I am done with you too. Maybe you should find a gardening blog that you can add fertilizer to. Bye friend.

Have it your way, you are the one that is constantly accusing people of the dreaded "pile on". I was just curious if anyone gave a shit about this product of your imagination, and now I have my answer.
Your Toothless defense of this is hilarious, but not at all irritating (sorry). Who started this thread after deleting an embarrassingly hypocritical post only to storm off in juvenile snit (again)? You are exceeding all expectations, I must say.

handle
08-24-2010, 04:57 PM
Just went back and read my post:

Just to be clear, I meant his Majesty's faux irritation with multiple responses, which he describes as "piling on" in an attempt to limit those who would respond to, I mean, call him, on his prolific bullshit, and condescending tone.
The lines are still open and operators are standing by if anyone wants to comment either way on this behavior.

handle
08-24-2010, 06:35 PM
Oh boy! Here he is just a little while later doing the nasty ("pile on with insult"): (http://bloggingheads.tv/forum/showthread.php?p=176625#post176625)

So now its "caused the uproar". Pretty funny stuff...as in funny how dishonest you all are in labeling another dishonest. Quite the crew. Model citizens all.

Whatfur
08-24-2010, 07:12 PM
"Oh boy!" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q__Jcec3QYI)

handle
08-24-2010, 07:57 PM
"Oh boy!" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q__Jcec3QYI)

But I thought:

I am sooo relieved your comedy tour isn't over... It's plays a hell of a lot better when you aren't trying to be funny though...