PDA

View Full Version : graz

graz
08-19-2010, 08:41 AM
I am not sure there have ever been a group of ten more more illustrious, illustrative, and/or vlog alluring comments ever posted here.

So it seems that your concerted efforts to undermine the sensibilities or tenor of the commentary here have failed. That's just par for the course, isn't it? Maybe you'll just have to redouble your efforts? The world awaits.

Whatfur
08-19-2010, 10:34 AM
So it seems that your concerted efforts to undermine the sensibilities or tenor of the commentary here have failed. That's just par for the course, isn't it? Maybe you'll just have to redouble your efforts? The world awaits.

"So it seems" like the admins here recognized the truth that my comment was meant to be a compliment to ALL those who had posted without a grain of facetiousness while at the same time distinguishing yours as the one whose voice was not that of a "tenor" but of a soprano. Maybe YOU will have to "redouble your efforts" or buy a pair of pants that fit.

Whatfur
08-19-2010, 10:54 AM
Although... you may want to question why your post, (although thinly veiled in its disparagement...it was at least carefully concocted to avoid negative discernment), landed here while Queef can call someone fat,dumb and a clown and he continues merrily (<--is that the word I wanted) on his way.

graz
08-19-2010, 12:37 PM
Although... you may want to question why your post, (although thinly veiled in its disparagement...it was at least carefully concocted to avoid negative discernment)
Damn, they're already on to us.

... while Queef can call someone fat,dumb and a clown and he continues merrily (<--is that the word I wanted) on his way.

Still working the refs? You're in man, as a valued member of the community.
Enjoy!

Whatfur
08-19-2010, 01:52 PM
Damn, they're already on to us.

Still working the refs? You're in man, as a valued member of the community.
Enjoy!

Was that not "thinly veiled"? Actually that was for you and he. I just have to hit a "!" to work the refs.

[added] oh and like you add anything here. Pretty much known as just a furtroll to most.

look
08-19-2010, 02:06 PM
Oh, graz. Graz, graz, graz. (slips graz a cake with a file in it)

look
08-19-2010, 02:10 PM
Although... you may want to question why your post, (although thinly veiled in its disparagement...it was at least carefully concocted to avoid negative discernment), landed here while Queef can call someone fat,dumb and a clown and he continues merrily (<--is that the word I wanted) on his way.If you'll check the bhtv FAQ, it states that the Diavlog Comments and Apollo Comments are more strictly policed than other forums, because they do not directly feed to the home page, homeslice.