PDA

View Full Version : The Chicks Are Taking Over!!

rfrobison
08-12-2010, 04:54 AM
Anybody notice that the last 10 Bhtv guests have all been women of the female persuasion? Interesting.

Ocean
08-12-2010, 10:49 AM
Anybody notice that the last 10 Bhtv guests have all been women of the female persuasion? Interesting.

Chicks? Hmmm... I guess it's okay. We'll let it pass.

:)

thprop
08-12-2010, 02:18 PM

Make it 12 - six diavlogs in a row.

This is what enrages Muslim fundamentalists. The evil west is allowing women to take over. Get those burkhas back on ladies and leave running things to generally incompetent and violent men.

Ocean
08-12-2010, 03:12 PM

This is what enrages Muslim fundamentalists. The evil west is allowing women to take over. Get those burkhas back on ladies and leave running things to generally incompetent and violent men.

Hey, you scared me for a second or two. But no, there's my friend thprop! :)

rfrobison
08-13-2010, 12:35 AM
Chicks? Hmmm... I guess it's okay. We'll let it pass.

:)

My father, who was so far right he makes me look like a bloomin' Wobbly, would have said "broads."

Sign of progress, or a lamemtable lack of backbone on my part? I throw myself on the mercy of the Commenter Court.

rfrobison
08-13-2010, 12:41 AM
The streak has ended at 12. Bummer. Now my thread will fade into obscurity--along with all the others.

Ocean
08-13-2010, 12:46 AM
The streak has ended at 12. Bummer. Now my thread will fade into obscurity--along with all the others.

I would make it 13 before fading. Unless you're superstitious or something...

rfrobison
08-13-2010, 12:51 AM
I would make it 13 before fading. Unless you're superstitious or something...

Well, it is Friday the 13th here in Japan. Didn't want to, umm, press my luck I guess.

TwinSwords
08-13-2010, 01:16 AM

Yes. It does enrage conservative religious fundamentalists, including enrages many Christian fundamentalists. But the conservative Christian fundamentalists don't blame "the evil West." Rather, they blame "the evil Democrats," or "the evil liberal establishment," or "the evil progressives," or "evil university professors," or "the evil liberal media," and, of course, "evil Hollywood."

I wish people in the Muslim world had as much success containing the influence of conservative fundamentalists in their societies as we have (tenuously) had containing them in our society.

Conservatives are never so eager to embrace liberal Western values as when they are flaunting them before Muslims. We've now even seen the hilarious spectacle of wingnuts supporting the construction of a high profile gay bar! Just hilarious.