PDA

View Full Version : Whatfur & Co.

Whatfur
08-11-2010, 05:53 PM

bjkeefe
08-11-2010, 06:00 PM
They will tell you you that only idiots get their news from Mediamutters.

Hey, just keep parroting that line of snipe, 'fur. The facts are plain in every Media Matters post or column I've ever seen. They may work from a liberal perspective, but their efforts of documentation are as good as anything you'll find anywhere on the Web. Invariably, they have extensive links and blockquotes, or where applicable, sound and video. So, your empty carping is just that.

The real problem with you and people in your tribe is fury at how good a job they do documenting the atrocities of the RWNM (i.e., your heroes.). Just admit it. You'll feel better before you know it. And if everyone like you did the same, maybe we'd have something resembling a responsible conservative movement and a grown-up opposition party in this country.

bjkeefe
08-11-2010, 06:24 PM
One word. Delusional.

I say that's the most accurate you've ever been at self-description. Congratulations.

TwinSwords
08-11-2010, 06:27 PM
They will tell you you that only idiots get their news from Mediamutters.

All Media Matters is doing in all of those examples is providing direct quotes -- with audio and video, in the case of broadcast media, and links back to the original sources, in the case of print media -- to expose what the lunatic fringe (i.e., the dominant faction) of the Republican Party is saying and doing.

You can launch personal attacks on people who report what's going on in the world, but it's unlikely to be persuasive to anyone who doesn't already agree with you.