PDA

View Full Version : Dave Weigel is accusing FOXNEWS of racism?

johnmarzan
08-10-2010, 08:44 PM
how does that work?

AemJeff
08-10-2010, 11:27 PM
how does that work?

Well, because they use the racist feelings and racial resentments of white people to keep their ratings up? Seems pretty straightforward to me.

johnmarzan
08-11-2010, 04:44 AM
Well, because they use the racist feelings and racial resentments of white people to keep their ratings up? Seems pretty straightforward to me.

of course, of course. those who do not toe the obama line or people who oppose him are racists.

even bill clinton who opposed obama was at one time branded a racist during the primaries.

AemJeff
08-11-2010, 08:45 AM
of course, of course. those who do not toe the obama line or people who oppose him are racists.

even bill clinton who opposed obama was at one time branded a racist during the primaries.

Clinton, to what I hope is his deep shame, walked right up to and arguably over the line. It was disgusting.

Whatfur
08-11-2010, 10:21 AM
Clinton, to what I hope is his deep shame, walked right up to and arguably over the line. It was disgusting.

You are obviously much more familiar with that line than you or Charlie Sheen's retarded brother is with FOX News.

AemJeff
08-11-2010, 10:26 AM
You are obviously much more familiar with that line than you or Charlie Sheen's retarded brother is with FOX News.

Poor 'fur. Somebody, somewhere might be saying something he doesn't believe. Keep up the good fight, man: you're winning! We're all rooting for you, dude.

Ocean
08-11-2010, 10:39 AM

Watch it! Don't badmouth that family! They are my distant cousins.

graz
08-11-2010, 10:47 AM
... Charlie Sheen's retarded brother is with FOX News.

Poor 'fur. Somebody, somewhere might be saying something he doesn't believe.

He is simply exercising his First Amendment rights:

First Amendment. Congress shall make no law prohibiting the free exercise of the Christian religion; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances. All but the first of the foregoing clauses may be refudiated in times of dire Emergency. Most importantly, the right of conservatives to speak without being criticized for their views shall be respected at all times.

(source) (http://www.michaelberube.com/index.php/weblog/gotta_have_a_strong_constitution/)

Whatfur
08-11-2010, 10:52 AM
Poor 'fur. Somebody, somewhere might be saying something he doesn't believe. Keep up the good fight, man: you're winning! We're all rooting for you, dude.

Poor Jeffy, doesn't like people pointing out that he doesn't know what he is talking about.

graz
08-11-2010, 10:54 AM
Poor Jeffy, doesn't like people pointing out that he is talking shit.

Hey ... it's not a flame war if only one of the parties is slinging mud!

(not fast enough on the edit 'fur)

Whatfur
08-11-2010, 11:00 AM
Hey ... it's not a flame war if only one of the parties is slinging mud!

(not fast enough on the edit 'fur)

Not fast enough to beat the pathetic Furtroll either.

graz
08-11-2010, 11:01 AM
Not fast enough to beat the pathetic Furtroll either.
Did you remove the expletive to preserve your reputation?

Whatfur
08-11-2010, 11:04 AM

Says the creep, whose reputation is based on harrassing me on this site. Stay classy model citizen graz.

graz
08-11-2010, 11:09 AM
Says the creep, whose reputation is based on harrassing me on this site. Stay classy model citizen graz.

The right of whatfur to speak (slander, insult, self-promote) without being criticized for his views shall be respected at all times.

Whatfur
08-11-2010, 11:10 AM
The right of whatfur to speak (slander, insult, self-promote) without being criticized for his views shall be respected at all times.

Stay classy model citizen graz.

graz
08-11-2010, 11:15 AM
Stay classy model citizen graz.

You need the last word? Let's take it to the flame war thread. That's all you're good for anyway. Take note Brenda.

Whatfur
08-11-2010, 11:21 AM
You need the last word? Let's take it to the flame war thread. That's all you're good for anyway. Take note Brenda.

Considering that all YOU are good for is trolling after me, what does that say about you?

graz
08-11-2010, 11:23 AM
Considering that all YOU are good for is trolling after me, what does that say about you?

Bait -- Fish -- Hook ...

Whatfur
08-11-2010, 11:26 AM
Bait -- Fish -- Hook ...

Take note Brenda.

graz
08-11-2010, 11:33 AM
Take note Brenda.

Arrested development.

bjkeefe
08-11-2010, 12:31 PM
... retarded ...

I thought your hero, St. Sarah, had banned use of that word. Did you guys get a new seekrit fax from Wasilla? Or is this just another case of IOKIYAR?

bjkeefe
08-11-2010, 12:33 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

bjkeefe
08-11-2010, 12:34 PM
Take note Brenda.

Yes. Please do observe the whimpering of a bully getting stood up to.

Whatfur
08-11-2010, 01:40 PM
Yes. Please do observe the whimpering of a bully getting stood up to.

Please take note of the fact that I was merely echoing the whimpering of the FurTroll.

bjkeefe
08-11-2010, 01:55 PM
Please take note of the fact that I was merely echoing the whimpering of the FurTroll.

I take note of two things: your bizarre reading of other people (there has been no whimpering by anyone but you in this thread) and your inability to come up with responses other than echoing what was just said to you.

Whatfur
08-11-2010, 02:13 PM
I take note of two things: your bizarre reading of other people (there has been no whimpering by anyone but you in this thread) and your inability to come up with responses other than echoing what was just said to you.

That's good...you should be taking notes.

bjkeefe
08-11-2010, 02:31 PM
That's good...you should be taking notes.

Pretty funny coming from someone who usually whimpers when I do note things for the record.

Also, you know who should really be taking notes? You: on things like how to use cat, sort, and uniq.