PDA

View Full Version : bjkeefe & Whatfur

bjkeefe
08-08-2010, 09:18 PM

Anyway, hopefully, there must be some journalist, somewhere, verifying the Vera story as far as police reports, etc.

Fat chance...which is pretty amazing given some pretty obvious holes, oversights, familiar collusion...and, as you point out, lack of verification in the story. But hey, why ask anyone else questions when Vera was there to fill us in on the whole story...

Doesn't say much for the state of conservative journalism -- as in reporting, rather than just opinionating and regurgitating -- does it?

Oh, well! I guess the death of the MSM that we keep being promised by the likes of PJTVers Glenn Reynolds and Roger Simon will just have to wait for another day! Meanwhile, they are blog posts denouncing Paul Krugman that need linking to!!!1!

Whatfur
08-08-2010, 11:20 PM
Doesn't say much ...!!!1!

I have embarrassed you again, I guess.

Whatfur
08-08-2010, 11:22 PM
Doesn't say much ...!!!1!

I have embarrassed you again, I guess. Poor Queef.

bjkeefe
08-08-2010, 11:56 PM
For the record:

I have embarrassed you again, I guess.

I have embarrassed you again, I guess. Poor Queef.

Declaring yourself victorious is, as we've noted before, about as sad as it gets. But twice?

Guess forgetting the homophobic slur the first time was all-important to you, huh?

Whatfur
08-09-2010, 10:14 AM
For the record:

Declaring yourself victorious is, as we've noted before, about as sad as it gets. But twice?

Guess forgetting the homophobic slur the first time was all-important to you, huh?

I find it funny that you consider being a vart a homophobic slur. I guess you are all little phobic about your homophobic.

nikkibong
08-09-2010, 02:04 PM
just rename this part of the forum "Whatfur versus the world" already!

kezboard
08-09-2010, 02:32 PM
vart

THAT'S MY WORD

Whatfur
08-09-2010, 02:46 PM
just rename this part of the forum "Whatfur versus the world" already!

I think there is another name that dominates here, bong bong...but of course that would take some balls to bring that to light.

graz
08-09-2010, 03:04 PM
I think there is another name that dominates here, bong bong...but of course that would take some balls to bring that to light.

The count of flame war popularity:

... a tally could be made of the heads here being something related to the fairness doctrine. Fear not...it is reality I wish to demonstrate. Now I could go back and base the tally on history...but I figured we, being all forward thinkers, would be happy to compile the tally as we went along...

whatfur -- many appearances, exhibiting denial, aggressive lobbying.

Everybody else -- victim of circumstance.

We can be done. Thanks for playing along.

Whatfur
08-09-2010, 03:36 PM
Math isn't so hard.

Go to advanced search options and enter "graz" in for the user name and then count say the last 100 posts by graz and tally how many are in response to whatfur and then...well...laugh at graz.

graz
08-09-2010, 03:48 PM
Math isn't so hard.

Go to advanced search options and enter "graz" in for the user name and then count say the last 100 posts by graz and tally how many are in response to whatfur and then...well...laugh at graz.

Nobody really cares enough to tally or settle your scores.

This is the point of the flame war section of the site.

If you wish to claim victory ... go ahead ... but all that makes you is :

http://the-biggest-loser.download-tvshows.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/watch-the-biggest-loser-online.jpg

Whatfur
08-09-2010, 03:53 PM
Nobody really cares enough to tally or settle your scores.
]

Claiming victory?

Are you really saying ''Please, please, nobody follow through on Whatfur's challenge and discover how fucking pathetic graz is"?

graz
08-09-2010, 03:54 PM
Claiming victory?

Are you really saying ''Please, please, nobody follow through on Whatfur's challenge and discover how fucking pathetic graz is"?

winner!

Whatfur
08-09-2010, 03:59 PM
Stay classy model citizen graz.