PDA

View Full Version : bjkeefe & piscivorous

bjkeefe
08-01-2010, 04:22 AM
In your experience how many people do yo have to share your private thoughts with until all you know and see, and probably many you don't, know all about your privately shared proclivities and foibles. The only amazement one should find in this whole adventure is that it took so long for the breach to occur and and thus provide so much clarity.

At risk of assuming I'm correctly parsing the above, I would say, ffs, pisc, what do you think I've been doing on this site for the past few years? And if that won't do it for you, I'll offer as an example ... oh, I dunno ... how about ... the whole rest of my life and every person I've ever talked to?

Cheese 'n' rice, do you really go through your existence curbing your words under the assumption that some day, your enemies may trot out a few of them against you?

Maybe this is why wingnuts are always fapping so furiously about the complete instituting of the police state -- it's what you crave.

DOUBLEPLUSUNGOOD WRONGTHINK!!!1! CRUCIFY THEM!!!1!

Meantime, your butthurt over ZOMG JOURNOLIST might mean something to me if you weren't, you know, posting your comments under a pseudonym.

piscivorous
08-02-2010, 02:07 AM
sounds like you need a rather large towel.

bjkeefe
08-02-2010, 02:42 AM
sounds like you need a rather large towel.

If I am tasked with wiping up after you, yes.