PDA

View Full Version : bjkeefe

bjkeefe
08-05-2010, 01:35 PM
Why would bin Laden be delighted?

Is this post by Lyle stupid or disingenuous?

Six to five and pick 'em, I say.

handle
08-06-2010, 07:32 PM
Is this post by Lyle stupid or disingenuous?

Is this a test?
A: Too easy! All of the above.

Was this a one post flame war? From where?

bjkeefe
08-06-2010, 08:26 PM
Is this a test?
A: Too easy! All of the above.

LOL! (We are so banned.)

Was this a one post flame war? From where?

It was not a flame war. It was what I thought was an appropriate response to Lyle. Perhaps he thought so, too; he did not in any case post further in that subthread.

Context (be advised that arrow icons are permalinks, if you didn't already know):

If the Freedom Tower Mosque isn't built, the bigots have won.

And Osama bin Laden will be delighted.

And then the chyled, as quoted in the post (http://bloggingheads.tv/forum/showthread.php?p=173731#post173731) that got relegated to this thread.

handle
08-06-2010, 08:50 PM
LOL! (We are so banned.)

It was not a flame war. It was what I thought was an appropriate response to Lyle. Perhaps he thought so, too; he did not in any case post further in that subthread.

Context (be advised that arrow icons are permalinks, if you didn't already know):

And then the chyled, as quoted in the post (http://bloggingheads.tv/forum/showthread.php?p=173731#post173731) that got relegated to this thread.

As obvious as it no doubt is to even the least involved readers here, that lyle has a deep respect and understanding of muslin culture, I can see where you may have been somewhat out of line in questioning his intelligence, or motives, or both.

Is sarcasm banworthy?

bjkeefe
08-06-2010, 09:09 PM
As obvious as it no doubt is to even the least involved readers here, that lyle has a deep respect and understanding of muslin culture, I can see where you may have been somewhat out of line in questioning his intelligence, or motives, or both.

Is sarcasm banworthy?

Only if it comes from liberal commenters.