PDA

View Full Version : bjkeefe & Whatfur

bjkeefe
08-04-2010, 11:38 PM
Yep, this is the guy you want to get behind. Too funny.

If I didn't know from the tracking software that I had planted on your 'puter that you were checking out my blog every hour, I'd let this go.

But since I know you saw my slightly lengthier note (http://bjkeefe.blogspot.com/2010/08/least-surprising-sentence-of-last.html) about Bloomberg on this (scroll down, everyone else), I'm not. I call bullshit on you, sad old man. I salute Bloomberg for this one act of courage. I am not "getting behind" him. That is what people like you do, when they hear one phrase that makes their little wingnut stand up, if you know what I mean, and I think you do.

bjkeefe
08-04-2010, 11:46 PM
Sorry, no. Its good to dream though.

You know what's also good? Knowing how to punctuate a sentence properly.

Or a word, even.

Especially at your age.

[Added] Good to see that you're no longer as paranoid about my HAXXORING YOUR 'PUTER as you were when you were giving "Mr. Stones" his daily tongue baths, though.

bjkeefe
08-05-2010, 02:05 AM
Ha! Yep...when in doubt, revert to grammer and old guy jokes.!?,.{}}]0;:

Yep.

As I told your newest little friend chiwhi yesterday, and as I've told you numerous times before: I respond in kind. You want substance, bring some. So far, all I have seen from you is bigotry, immature trouble-making, and angry old white guy bitterness. Misspelled, at that. If there's anything else there, it's escaped me. (Maybe in one of your many deleted posts?)

Also, BTW? It's grammar.

You're welcome.