PDA

View Full Version : iPad iPod

osmium
06-13-2010, 12:45 PM
Can't seem to get the diavlogs to play on an iPad. I know there's no Flash support on the iPad, but I also think there's a way to watch them on an iPhone. Is that through an App, or will they work through the browser?

Ocean
06-13-2010, 12:56 PM
Can't seem to get the diavlogs to play on an iPad. I know there's no Flash support on the iPad, but I also think there's a way to watch them on an iPhone. Is that through an App, or will they work through the browser?

Osmium, I realize I'm the least likely to be helpful with your question, since I'm completely ignorant about these computer/software matters, but I noticed a few features that you may want to look at. If you go to the top of the page, right side, you'll find that orange bar that includes the "about" link. Go there and at the bottom of that page, on the left side, there's a list of podcasts, see if any of those help.

JonIrenicus
06-14-2010, 12:48 AM

can you at least see the links to the mp4 downloads? the ipad should be able to play those.

osmium
06-14-2010, 05:47 PM
can you at least see the links to the mp4 downloads? the ipad should be able to play those.

Thanks Ocean and JonIrenicus. I can see the mp4 links ... just can't play the diavlog through the browser. Thanks Steve Jobs (shakes tiny fist).